Chapter 66

Hey...!!

Inline comments plzzz

Niyonika placed her palm on nandini's lips.

Ni:" pls aisa nhi bolo nandini." Niyonika said crying.

" mei janti hon its my mistake. Mjhe maaf krdo but pls aise bat nhi karo. " niyonika apologized for her mistake.

N:" aap mjhe sorry kun keh rhi hain. Apne mere sath kya bura kiya hai.?" Nandini asked while niyonika nod her head.

She moved towards naina and sorry to which naina held her hand. All the girls came and hug naina while after a long time manik broke his silence.

M:" now if u are done... Go straight to ur room and off to bed." Manik said blankly

N:" ma...." Nandini was about to call manik but was stopped.

M:" no more arguments now.." Manik said strictly while his face was still blank.

Nandini quietly took her bag and moved towards her room while manik also went away. All looked at them and others also disperse and Sid went to drop naina.

Morning

Everyone ate their breakfast silently where as manik was completely ignoring nandini which hutted nandini

She was sad and was not at all eating her food but was playing her food.

Everyone noticed this but none speak.

Nandini was feeling low and suffocated she called Sanaya and mukti.

Everyone except Sanaya mukti and nandini were sitting in living room when suddenly they heard music. All went to music room.

And three of them were holding musical instruments.

Mukti was holding abhimanyu's electric guitar.

Sanaya was holding sid's keyboard.

Nandini was holding manik's guitar.

Everyone stopped near door not disturbing them.

(Tittle song of Fatima Gul .. A Turkish drama dubbed in Urdu. With great story. Composed by fuzon.
Do listen.. And if possible watch the drama...)

Jo Kehi Kabhi Na Sunai Gai
Meri Zindagi Hai Woh Dastan

Sanaya sang these lines remembering her life. She has spend a life with no love but lot of hatred from ur love.

Yun Likhi Gai Kyun Bhala Meri
Takdeer mein Ruswaiyan

Mukti sang these lines remembering the worst days of her life. No matter how beautiful her future and present become her past can never leave her side.

Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
Yeh Sitam Jo Mujh Pe Guzar Giya
Ke Wajood Mera Bikher Giya
Meri Zindagi Mujhe tu Bata
Kis Jurm Ki Mujhe Di Saza

Nandini sang these lines showing her aggression. She has spend a worst life but incidents of past week has left its effect. No matter how brave she behave being a girl she is also sensitive towards her respect. Her life was never simple and his ignorance made it worst.

Akhir Mera Kasour Kia?

Three of them sang together giving a bit more volume to these lines. They have this question in their minds.