Chapter 15

Hey everyone..!!👋👋
I hope everyone is fine.. all ur support and love is unrependable..
Keep calm stay happy..😊

************ ************ ************ *************
Nandini's pov
Me and manik both attended the meeting and were moving towards office when suddenly manik said that he wants to have a cup of coffee as he is having a headache. And i also didnt stoped him as i was also in need of coffee and to eat something as after the coffee in morning at office i was starving. So he stopped the car infront of a famous coffee shop. We order coffee where as he also order cookies and creame rolls. And it looks like today God was on my favour. We recieved the order and start eating. Suddenly i looked at the front table where a couple was sitting. The boy back was towards me while the girl face. She was a beautiful girl indeed.

(Khushi's attire )☝Suddenly i heard a voice and i was praying to God that it should not be true but instantly my eyes reached at grass where i saw a snake and it just took me a minute to register that  he was going to bite that girl

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Khushi's attire )☝
Suddenly i heard a voice and i was praying to God that it should not be true but instantly my eyes reached at grass where i saw a snake and it just took me a minute to register that he was going to bite that girl. I dont know what to do?? How to save that girl to i instantly left my chair run towards the girl. Hold the snake in my hand closing his mouth and throw him backward. I felt a pang of pain in my hand. And i came to know that the snake has bitten me. Ahhh how much i hate snakes?? All this while i can feel that the girl hugged her boy in horror and the boy tighten his grip on her waist . Suddenly i heard a voice which i think i have heard already. The boy said
B:" jaan are u ok??? Tum theek hona ?? Tumhe kuch hwa toh nhi.?? Kata toh nhi snake ne.?? Chalo hum doctor k pas chalte hain. PlzzZz baby say something u ok na.."
G:" ye..ah...im..fin....ne" the girl replied while she stammer due to fear..
End of pov
...
Manik's pov
Me and nandini were leaving the hotel. I have noticed in ghe meeting that she was a little dull. May be she hasnt eaten anything and this thought hit my mind. She didnt ate anything from morning. Oh God maine issy subah se kuch khate nhi dekha aur lunch time k bad se toh woh mere sath meeting mei hai. Ab kya karon.? Kya karon?? Kya karon?? Han coffee, coffee is a good idea. Per kaise pochon ??kahi mind kr gye toh..?? Han aik kaam krta hon. Headache ka bahana kr k kehta hon. After a great battle with my mind i asked her but she gigged in reply which made me a little confuse but let me tell u her giggles were so soothing and beautiful. Ahh i just love everything about this girl she is driving me crazy with each passing moment. But her reply made me laugh also . She is right im the boss i dont need to ask. But i cant tell her that i just dont want to force her for anything.
We reached coffee shop. Its the cafe where we friends always have our cups and before nandini came this cafe's coffee was my favourite but not any more. I order snacks along with coffee and also thought to talk to her about over past two intense encounters. I was a little confuse how to talk to her because she never reacted on anything. Suddenly i saw her getting up from her place and the next thing i saw was enough to dry my blood she held the mouth of a snake and throw it away. And the next thing i saw was a shock, on her right side arnav and khushi were standing hugging eachother and khushi was looking really scared while arnav was consoling her.

 And the next thing i saw was a shock, on her right side arnav and khushi were standing hugging eachother and khushi was looking really scared while arnav was consoling her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Arnav's attire)☝
And then it my mind may be the snake was about to bite khushi and nandini save her. I released a sigh but next moment worry took over me as what about nandini so i turn towards her and the view infront of me was enough to took my breath away.Nandini was about to hit the ground. But before she faints i held her in my protective embrace.
End of pov
Ar:" manik tum aur nandini yaha kya kr rhe ho" arnav asked being suspecious. But before can ask more khushi interupt
K:" arnav tum yeh sab baten bad mei bhi kr sakte ho. Plzz abhi jaldi chalo issy hospital le kr jana bohat zarori hai." Khushi said being worried for yhe angle who saved her life without any relation and is now sufferinging. Manik picked nandini in his arms and everyone rushed towards the car. Arnav took driving seat while khushi on the front seat and manik on the back seat with nandini in his arms.

 Arnav took driving seat while khushi on the front seat and manik on the back seat with nandini in his arms

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Like this)
Manik was continously patting her cheeks and asking her to wake up.
M:" nandini plzz open ur eyes..!! Plzz nandini open ur eyes. Nandini ... nandini..." manik was continously calling her name.
Khushi's pov
The girl who saved my life i toh even dont know her name but arnav called her nandini. Manik was seated on back seat with nandini in her laps. The way manik was holding her possesively in his arms and the way he was scared for her. I was looking at them but my mind was occupied with the thought why manik was behaving like this?? Why manik was with her?? What were both of them doing in cafe?? But chucking all the thoughts i just concentrated on nandini's health. It was more important then any other thought. Soon we reached the hospital and we rushed inside all the time nandini in manik's arm. Manik was really worried for her.

(Like this)End of povM:" doctor doctor

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Like this)
End of pov
M:" doctor doctor .. kahan hain sare doctors. is hospital mei koi doctor hai ya nhi ." Manik shouted as he enter inside the hospital holding nandini in his protective arms. Instantly a wardboy appears with strechers. Manik laid nandini on it and hold her hand tightly. While the take nandini towards ICU while a senior doctor came as arnav made a call. Nandini was taken to the ICU and three of them waited with nandini outside the room. And arnav send a msg on their group and inform them about their where abouts and the incident. Manik was all the time pacing outside the room and worries were written all over his face. They waited there for dont know how many hours. When suddenly doctor comes out of ICU. Manik rushed to the doctor while arnav and khushi followed him..

************** ************* ************** ********
End of chapter
Love u all
Anni😉😉