Chapter 53

Hey everyone...
Well after so long.. i am so happy with your response..
I means this was treat to read...

So here u all go with an other update.
***   ***    ***  ***

Well the next target is 200 votes and 50 comments..
Make sure u wont miss...

Do inline comments...

In factory 

Mrityunjay was moving towards nandini when suddenly a heavy roar made all of them jump on their places.
Everyone looked at the direction finding manik standing huffing like a angry bull.

M:" stop.." manik roar echoed in the air. Catching everyones attention while alya feared.

A:" manik listen.." alya tried to say something but  was stopped by manik.

M:" one... only one more word out of ur mouth.. and i am definitely going to kill u by hands." Manik said in a threatening voice which make everyone shivered.
While nandini was looking at him with lost eyes.

N:" manik... " nandini whispered lowly.

M:" dare u touch her. Or even look at her and trust me i will beat the shit out of u by my own hands." Manik said pointing at mrityunjay while others also jumped from the hollow window.

Mrityunjay looked at him then at jaiand and then back at nandini.

Mr:" tumhe sach mei lagta hai k mei is item ko aise hi jane don ga.?" Mrityunjay asked in his heavy voice while manik blood boiled listening item for nandini ..

M:" zaban sambhal kr baat karo warna zaban kheench lon ga. Aik aur lafz bola toh.." manik warned angrily  and was moving towards mrityunjay when someone hold him. He looked back only to find 2 muscular men standing there holding his hand.

J:" arree intezzar kis baat ka hai.. in sab ko bandh do yahan." Jaiand ordered and almost more then 20 men came to tie them.

Those men held each one and tie them. While nandini curse underbreath. Never in her life she imangine manik or anyother man taking stand for her and today she was happy but she never wanted to hurt anyone of them.

S:" happy.. kya zarorat thi hero ki tarhan entry marne ki. Mei ne kaha tha na plan k saath jayen gye. Magar nhi. Manik malhotra ko toh hero banna tha na." Sid taunted him badly.

M:" toh kya chahta hai k mei wahan khara ussy nandini ko....." manik said angrily and left his sentence in half as he found to say that very difficult.

S:" haan toh kr li help. Mil gye khushi. Help krne k bajaye aur problem ban gya hai tu. Ab khush.. we could have distracted them. But..." sid continued his sarcasm. Everyone was calmly listening to him.

All this while jaiand ordered mrityunjay to complete his work. Mrityunjay came closer to nandini and passed few cheap comments on her body where as nandini was too numb to react. Mrityunjay was about to touch her boobs when something stopped him.

Everyone was shock finding manik holding his shirt from the back. His eyes dark red due to anger, his nostrils flattering, his breath heavy and his heart going all wild.

Nandini took manik's name as a prayer looking at him while manik pulled that mrityunjay back giving him a hard punch.

Mrityunjay fall back while manik rushed towards nandini and opened her hands with the knife present . Nandini looked at his wrist which has deep red marks showing that he applied his full strength to just break the rope. Nandini eyes got filled with tears.

Manik hugged her instantly calming himself and the storm inside him. Mrityunjay hitted manik back with a rod but manik didnt move a bit. Nandini broke the hug and look in front to find him again hitting manik when manik holded the rod just with his hand an inch away from his ear. He turned back and hitted mrityunjay with a solid kick.