Chapter 22

Hey everyone...
Hope u are enjoying the story..
Keep calm stay happy..

**** **** **** **** ****
Malhotra industries
9:00 AM
Nandini entered malhotra industries. She moved towards manik's cabin with his coffee and daily schedule.
N:"may i come in sir?" Nandini asked after knocking the door.
M:" come in" manik said as soon as he heard her voice.
Nandini enter her room and placed the coffee on the table and start reading the schedule. After she finished reading she looked upward only to find manik lost in his thoughts. She called him but after getting no response from him she thought something and start moving towards him. After reaching close to him she raised her hand put it on his shoulder and shook him a little but suddenly felt a pull and she landed on his lap.
Manik's pov
I was sitting in my cabin when suddenly a knock and a melodious voice gain my attention i know this voice this is my nandini's voice so i let her.

Manik's pov I was sitting in my cabin when suddenly a knock and a melodious voice gain my attention i know this voice this is my nandini's voice so i let her

After she entered my room i was just lost in her beauty. She looked so beautiful even in her formal look. She came closed to my table and putted my favourite coffee on my table and start reading my schedule. i was just looking at her as i remem ber how she was looking this morning. A serene beauty, an angel who directly landed from heaven just for me. To hold me, to erase my pain. She was looking exteamly beautiful in the light of rising sun. My beauty. She was looking really cute in her night wear. I was lost in her thoughts when suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. i instantly recognise the touch as this touch gives me pleasure ,peace , solace and contentment. And in a moment a naughty idea stuck in my mind and i pulled nandini in my lap. Well i cant express how happy i am. Infact i was really suprised with my own behaviour because when alya sat in my lap i just dont like it and now here i am pulling nandini in my lap. I know that i love nandini and alya i just never wanted to hurt her but thats also true that there is no comparision between alya and my nandini. God manik here u are having nandini in ur laps and u are thinking about alya. Coming out of my thoughts i held her waist tightly so that she dont move out of my grip.
End of pov
N:" sir.... yeh aap.. kya.. krye.. hain..??" Nandini asked and fumble with word while trying to move out of manik's grip.
M:"kya kr rha hon..??" Manik asked mischeviously. While nandini keep trying her useless effords.
N:" sir... chorye.. na..koi.. aa.. jye.. ga.." nandini said continuing her act of freeing herself.
M:"chor don ga. Mujhe tum se kuch zarori baat krni hai ." Manik said coming close to her face.
N:" kya... baat... sir..??" Nandini asked while stammering badly.
M:" SORRY ..... and .... THANK U.." manik said while his lips brushing on her ear. While nandini stop her movement with her eyes wide open.
N:" ki...iss.... lye..... si....irrrr...?" Nandini said stammeringly
M:"SORRY.. is lye k mei ne tumhe inti subah disturb kiya..." manik said his lips continuiosly brushing on her ears. While manik paused for a moment and locking his eyes with her eyes. Drowning in the passion of his love. Then continue " aur THANK U is lye that u gave me my most wanted peace." Manik completed his sentence by pecking her ear. His chocolaty brown eyes completely engrossed in her black eyes. Those brown eyes came so close to those magical black eye that now there is no way back.
N:" ITS OK... and ... UR WELCOME.." nandini said while looking other way to check whether anyone is there or not. All this while manik was lost in her beauty .
N:" toh ab mei ... jaon .... sir..." nandini asked all the time looking at the door of the cabin.
M:" yes.. now u can go.." manik said while nandini smile but her smile vanishes completely as she felt someones lips on her neck. Manik kissed on her neck while his lips lingers on her neck skin for a longer time. Nandini sat there all shocked infact she forgot to breath for a minute while manik came extreamly closer to her ear such that his lips brush her ear in a very sexy manner. Slowly yet passionately.
M:" Nandini u can go..... varna koi aa jye ga. "Manik said huskily while nandini got lost in his passionate voice. After gaining her conciousness nandini stand with a shock written all over her face. Without turning she just ran out of the room. While manik was smiling like a fool remincing the past moments.
Nandini's pov
I came out of the room all the time cursing my self for losing myself. I was continuosly scolding myself for losing my self control. Nandini murthy... how could u..?? How could u do this..? Bhool gye k tum yahan kis lye aye thi.. u are here for revenge.. mujhe is waqt sirf apne badle per focus krna chaheye.. is waqt kuch bhi aur krne se mujh pe doubt ja sakta hai.. mujhe bohat hosheyaar rehna pareh ga.. aik ghalti aur nandini murthy ur all revenge will go in a dustbin.. samjhe.. ab is k baad koi garbarh nhi.. huh.. stupid..
Per mei kya karon...?? Agar yeh revenge ka process itna slow chalta rha toh iss revenge ka toh pata nhi per aik aur garbarh zaroor ho jye gi aur phir mei kuch bhi nhi kr paon gi agar kisi ko mere bare mei zara saidea bhi ho gya toh.......... Uffffff.....
End of pov
...
Manik's pov
I was smiling looking at her scared face.. how much she was scared with the fact that anyone will see us close. But i dont care. I love her and i dont have fear in saying all this openly. She was asking my permission to go so i said yes and she smiled but before she can leave my lap i kissed on her neck and my lips on her skin are the best feeling i could ever have. She is my possesion and now i cabt wait to make her mine.. and for this i need a talk with mom and dad.. but befor that i have three very important works to do..
Yes first to deal with abhi's problem. Need to talk to him and know the complete truth.,
And secondly i have to tell fab 4 and khushi about my feelings for nandini..
Thirdly and most important i have to know about nandini's feelings for me...
So manik malhotra pull up ur socks and get ready for most important works of ur life...

**** **** **** **** **** ****
End of chapter
Love u all
Anni..