Chapter 46

Hey everyone..

The most awaited and shocking update is here...
Hope u all like it..
Kis ko kitna pasand aya yeh toh comment parh kr mujhe pata chal hi jaye ga..

Stay calm keep smiling

*** *** ***

Factory

There was all darkness around though outside the sun was shinning and the girl sitting there was having more darkness around her.

THERE WAS ONLY.....

DARKHNESS...!!!!
SILENCE....!!!!
LONELINESS....!!!!

ALL AROUND HER..

Nandini's pov

(Read carefully the lines in italic because it will tell u about nandini's state)

From the moment i gained my senses.
I only know i have three best friends.

The first one is darkness,

She was with me everywhere i go.
She made me strong and courageous though.
She made path for me even in the
Light.
And sleeps with me when no one's beside.

The second one is loneliness,

She was with me even in the crowd.
She made me wiser and is now proud.
She never left me alone inmy bad times.
And plays with me when no one's beside.

The third one was silence,

She was with me in my every moment.
She made me clever and increased my bearance.
She taught me how to fight without words.
And talks with me when so one's beside.

(Written by Anni 'me'.)

Past starts

After that horrible night everything changed. I have seen maa crying so many times in night. And harshad was doing nothing but increasing maa' pain as he insisted to meet Mr. Murthy. My mother was in so much pain and i really dont know what to do?? Why im so helpless God..!!???

After a week of that incident i came in maa room to talk to her but she was in washroom. All of a sudden her phone ringed gainig my attention. I looked at the caller id and found Mr. Murthy's name flashing over there. I got really angry but instantly a thought crossed my mind making me happy that may be he is calling to appologize. No matter ho much i hate this man my maa loves him. When maa came out i told her about the call expecting a smile but all i got in reply was sadness. And when i asked the reason she told me that he is calling because when i was born a small part of her property she transfered on my name as my birth gift and now Mr. Murthy is demanding for that also. A sudden urge to kill him came in my heart.
THIS MAN CAN NEVER BE CHANGE..

When i was in 11th and 12th standard many boys in my school proposed me but i rejected them all because all i know is..
I HATE MEN. I REALLY HATE THEM.

After topping my school i was provided with the scholarship of space academy. My dream college. I really wanted to get my degree from here.

It was my first day in college and i was running in the corridors as i dont want to get late and leave a bad impression on my teachers. Thinking about getting late i increased my pace a little more qhen suddenly i bumped into something or may be someone. I think the second option is correct. I bumped into someone.

My head on his shoulder, my chest touching his lower chest , my hands on his abs and his hands on my waist. I never in my life was do close to a man. Leave close i never ever let any man touched me. I stepped back and lift my eye lashes to glance on the person. And when i did so..