Chapter 9

Hey everyone👋👋
Im back😆😆
Hope u are enjoying the story..😅😄
Keep calm stay happy.😇😇

********★******** ********★********* ******★*******
Malhotra mention
6:00AM
Manik's room
Manik was sleeping on his bed lying on his stomach bare chested. When suddenly the door of his room opened and a beautiful girl came inside. She was wearing a mini skirt. She headed towards manik's bed and called him politely. Manik stirr in his sleep but didnt wake up. The girl slowly put her hand on his bare back. And the mere touch create hovac inside him even in his sleep. Manik instantly come to know who it was. And in the next moment she was on the bed under manik. Manik make sure he didnt put his all weight on her petite body. Then manik whispered her name while opening his eyes.
M:"nandini..." Manik whispered and open his eyes.
Only to get lost in those black eyes. Her gaze set his whole body on fire. They were looking at eachother intensly. Manik's one hand was on nandini's waist while with the other hand he rubbed her cheecks intently. He leaned closer to her and give a kiss on her fore head while nandini close her eyes to absorb his touch. While his other hand was continously caresing her waist.
With this single touch manik wanted her more. So he cupped her cheeck and kissed her eyes one by one. He last the kiss for along time only to feel her skin. The moment his lips touch her skin he felt a shiver ran through his body. Nandini just lied there surrendering herself to him and moaning his name. Her moans were doing nothing but instigating manik's sleeping desires. Manik leaned toward her shivering lips and just when he was about to claim her lips he felt something wet above him and then he feels cold and sat with a jerk.
Rubbing his eyes to see a clear view and there they were standing fab4 with smiles and smirks. Manik was now really pissed off as they disturbed his beautiful moment with nandini but then he realises that he is alone. Nandini is nowhere to be seen. He gets shock to know that he was dreaming.
Maniks thought
I dont believe i saw a dream that too of such kind and cherry on the cake is with nandini.. But no doubt this was the most beautiful dream i can ever have. Nandini was with me in my arms.. Oohhhh God.!! This is the best feeling ever.. But after holding her so close in my dream i just want to close to her in reality ... Ahahhh but how is that possible.. Well nothing is impossible evwen impossible it self says im possible.. I can still feel her touch on my body. I just cant wait to go office.
End of manik thought
Manik was busy in thinking which was disturbed by his dear friend.
C:" guys tuim log ko nhi lagta aaj manik kuch zaida hi soch rha hai." Cabir said to tease manik.
Ar:" kya soch rha hai dude.??" Arnav asked raising his right eyebrow
S:" kya nhi kissss k bare mei soch rha hai.." Sid said to irritate him further. While manik passed angry glares to everyone and then an innocent look to abhi becoz he was the one who was quite and not teasing him..
Ab:" guys kya ho gya hai. Manik kya aur kisss k bare mei soch rha hai woh sahi waqt ane per hume bata de ga kun k woh hum se kuch bhi nhi chupata.. Haina manik" abhi said all this to fab3 while last twomwords he said looking at manik and manik nodded his head..then said
M:" guys tum sab meri shakal kya dekh rhy ho hato samne se mujhe office k lye tayaar hona hai.." Manik said to safe him self from further teasing. But his friends were in no mood to leave him.
C:" sid tujhe nhi lagta aaj manik ko office jane ki bari jaldi hai.." Cabir said looking at sid still glancing manik.
S:"bhai jaldi kaise nhi ho gi. In ki new PA kafi hot jo hain." Sid said winking at cabir. But that was enough for manik ko get angry. Desrespect of a women infront of him that to nandini. Manik glare sid ands said
M:" is this the way u address a woman. Hot.. Seriously. Sid how could u say that. Its our resposibility to respect woman. Mat bhool k tujhe is dunya mei lane wale bhi aik aurat hai." Manik said disappointedly and moved to washroom closing the door.. While arnav and abhi gave sid and cabir a deadly glare.
Ab:" kya yaar tum dono sudhar kun nhi jate" abhi said worriedly as now manik was upset. While both of them hung their head low.then after manik freshen up and their breakfast they all moved towards their respective places..fab4 to studio while manik towards his office making the promise to be on time..
Malhotra industries
9:10 AM
Maniks cabin
Manik was sitting on his chair lost in nandini thoughts as right now she left the cabin. He sucked a long breath to inhale her fragrance. And sigh.
M:" kya karon aisa ki nandini mere aas pas rhi . i mean yeah woh mere aas pas hai magar mere samne .." Manik was talking to him self and thinking what should he do.
Suddenly an idea poped up in his head and he smirked. Coming out of his room he moved towards nandini's cabin. Open the door of her cabin and stare her as if looking for tyhe first time. She was looking really beautiful and elegant

 She was looking really beautiful and elegant

(Nandini's attire ignore the flowers..)
Manik was mesmerized by her beauty and was once again lost in her never ending beauty.
Manik's pov
How someone looks so beautiful and elegant. Im once again lost in her beauty . same happend in the morning when she came to give me my coffee. I was just looking just her at her and now also im just looking at her. Her eyes , i dont know but i always get attracted towards them. The speaks volumes but im not able to understand. once again i was called back to the world by her beautiful voice which was a soothing music for me. So i called her and ask her to follow me..
End of pov
M:" Ms nandini murthy..!! Follow me." Manik just order her and moved out of the room.
N:" sure sir" nandini said but he already left. So nandini start following him. Manik stops in front of aroom and opened the door. He entered and nandini followed him. Then he asked nandini.
M:" this is the file room. U have to find mr.mehta's file for me." Manik said authoritively. While nandini followed his order nodding her head and start finding the file .. While all the time manik was just staring her face and adoring her cute pouts and change of expression.
Manik pov
She was finding the file and when ever she was unable to find one she makes a cute pout🙎. And i was sitting on the chair adoring her facial expression. She was making cute and adorable pouts. I was smiling on my own. I was lost in my thoughts when her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
End of pov
N:" manik sir..!!" Nandini said snapping him out of his thought
M:" haan han..." Manik replied coming out of his thought
N:" sir woh rhi file.." Nandini said pointing towards the upper shelf
M:" han toh mujhe kya bata rhi ho utaro ussy nichay" manik said shruggling his shoulder.
N:" sir nhi utha kr de sakti" nandini said in a slow voice.
M:" kun??" manik said irritatedly as she disturbed his adoring session.
N:"kun k woh mere pohanch se bohat dur hai.." Nandini said this time in a loud voice.
M:" What??." Manik said not understanding her meaning
N:"sir meri height choti hai aur woh bohat uper para hai" nandini said to ellaborate the meaning of her words
M:" ooohhh acha.." Manik said understandingly and then again replied after a few minutes "tu mujhe kya dekh rhi ho joa aur kisi stool pe charh kr utar lo." Manik said as a matter of fact while nandini mades cute bad faces in irritation and roam her eyes around the room to locate any stool which she find in a corner. She take it and placed it in front of the shelf to reach the heightest self but unfortunately she was still not able to reach that height so she lifted herself a little in order to reach the shelf but was still unable to reach. While manik was bussy in his phone. Suddenly nandini's voice echoed in the room and manik looked at nandini only to become shock. He was numb at his place and nandini closed her eyes before hitting the ground.

*******★******** *******★****** ******★******
Sorry sorry sorry..
I know im damn late but kya karon im not well yesterday i was gone to docter as im suffering from severe cough,unbearable headache and throat infection. That is why was not able to update..
Hope this update is up to the mark if not plzz pardon me..
End of chapter
Love u all
Anni😉😉