Chapter 8

Hey everyone👋👋 im back 😊
Hope u all are enjoying the story if yes let me know and if no then also let me know ...
Keep calm stay happy
Read the note written below
*******★*******   *******★*******   ******★********
Murthy's appartment
8:00 PM
Nandini returns back home all tired as being manik's PA, she has to go in every meeting along with him and there she has no work to do. And nandini murthy never likes to sit free so she get tired. As nandini enters in the home she shouted..
N:" home sweet home". ( this is what insay when i retured back to my home hehe😁😁) Nandini shouted and then " mom,mukti im back" she said and the whole appartment echos with her voice.
Sa:" welcome back home bachha ..!! Mera bachha thak gya haan.." Sanaya asked brushing her fingers in nandini's hair as put her head in sanaya's lap. Soon mukti also came, sits besides her and asked
Mu:" kaisa tha din nandu" mukti asked lovingly to which nandini reply
N:" u know bohat acha tha but tiring bhi buhat tha" nandini replyed lazily.
After a lots of tantrums finally nandini left for her room. Her most favourite and sanaya's most hatred place oin the home. As nandini was going her mom was making faces to which chuckle.
...
8:45 PM
Nandini's room

(Nandini's dress)Nandini was sitting in her room taking her pink dairy writting her heart out" aaj office ka pehla din tha dairy

(Nandini's dress)
Nandini was sitting in her room taking her pink dairy writting her heart out
" aaj office ka pehla din tha dairy. And u know aaj bhi mein time se pehle pohanch gye . sare kaam theek se kiya. Pata hai dairy life mein sab kuch hone k bawajood bhi kami si lagti hai aur woh kami kya hai yeh bhi nhi maloom . mei bas itna janti hon dairy yeh mere paas ik hi mouqa( chance) hai her cheez ky revenge lene ka. Phir mujhe kismat chance nhi de gi. Is lye kuch bhi ho jye is baar mei haar nhi sakti"
Then she putted her pink dairy in the rack while take out her black dairy. Opened it and start writting poetry. Her favourite job to do ( actually poetry writting is my favouroite so..😜😋😉😂)

Mujhe usse dekh lene do jee bhar k
K us k chahre ko dil mein utar lon
Phir toh yun bhi zindagi us k naam
Guzarne ki manat maan lon
Jiss roz dekh jye woh apne
Us lazawal husaan mein
.....               (This poetry is written by me)
Before nandini could continue more she heard her mother calling her so she left the poetry in between and said
N:" kuch cheezen shayad hoti hi adhuri rehne k lye hain. Jaise yeh poetry aur ..." Nandini thought and a sarcastic smile passed over her face but before she can think further she heard mukti shouting her name on th top of her voice. She knew if she kept sitting over here soon both will break the door of her room . so she moved outside for dinner. Where two beautiful ladies were waiting for her..
Malhotra mension
9:00 PM
Dinning table
The trio malhotra's were sitting on the dinning table. Raj seated on the head chair while niyonika on the right and manik on the left.