Chapter 10

Hey everyone👋👋
Im back😜
Hope u all sre enjoying the story😍
Keep calm stay happy..😀

*******★********    *******★********   ******★*******
Nandini closed her eyes tightly before hitting tyhe ground but suddenly she felt that she is not on the ground but hanging in air.. She open her eyes and look at the surrounding. She looked down and realize tyhat is doesnot hit the ground. She sign and put her head on maniks shoulder saying.
N:" Ufff...!! Bach gye. Warna aj toh mei gaye the kaam se." She said signing and slightly moving her head from left to right.
All the while manik was just staring her. Looking at her angelic face and listening her talks and admiring her cute and adorable expression. After nandini's self talk she realize that she is not on ground neither on the stool and think if she is hanging in air. Just then she realize that her head is putted on something really hard and this hard tyhing feels like someone's shoulder. She slowly move her eyes in that directionand thats the moment she jumped on her place she was in manik's arms who was looking at her all lost and smiling like a fool without any reason. So to snapp him back to reality she poked his shoulder to which he just raise his one eyebrow asking her what. And she replied
N:"sirrr...." Nandini said slowly in a low voice.
M:" yesss.." Manik replied still lost in her.nr
N:" put me down sir.." Nandini said again which bring him out of his thoughts.
M:" haannn???.." Manik asked baffled coming out of his thoughts..
N:" put.me.down.sir" she said slowly making every word clear enough to understand.
M:" yeah sure" manik said disheartedly as he was liking the fact that nandini was in his arms close to his heart but now it was the time of seperation.His body reject to do what he said and his grip on her body became even more stronger. Nandini was shocked as his grip on her body became more strong. This made her a little more conscious. Manik put her down and she sigh in relief but his next move shook her to the core. He held her waist and pull her with a jerk.
N:" sir yehh app.." Nandini stops in the middle as she felt his lips on her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his cold lips on her skin. Both of them felt a sensation in their body as his lips and her forehead comes in contact. Sparks spread everywhere. Both of them felt their heartbeat increased. His lips lingers on her skin more then ever then he removed his lips from her forehead and it seems like all the sparks faded away. The sensations vanished. Leaving her fore head he pulled her more closer and their collides. The only barrier in their bodies were their clothes.They felt an unknown solace. Their faces were so closed to each other that their breath mingles, their eyes locked and their nose almost touching eachother. As their body came in contact the sparks again spreads everywhere. They felt as if standing in paradise. Aderline rush in their body and they both lost the count of time. He moved towards her right eyes and lingered his lips there for along time making her shiver. She was standing their all surrendered. He then kissed her left eye and and then pull his head back to give a glance to her angelic face. She was still standing there her eyes closed, breath heavy and heartbeat fast. Manik then slowly start moving towards her lips. Nandini was till now feeling weak on her knees so she held his blazer from his waist so tightly which forms creases but who cares. Manik was still moving towards her lips but now the only difference was that his right hand was careing her cheeck while his thumb was caring her lips which felt so soft and so lucsious that he removed the remaining distance between their lips. He was about to claim her lips when something strikes in nandini's mind and she pushed him with little force. The sparks again faded as the contact between them broke and they were back on earth from the paradise. The solace vanished. The eyelock broked. The mingling breath giving ticklish feelings was no more. Everything just vanished in the moment they separated.
Manik looked at nandini a little confused and some frowns form on his forehead as he was really happy feeling her so closed to him. He feels so empty without her touch. Nandini looked at manik and moved out form there. Every step she took closer to her cabin flashes of those romantic moments spend with manik came accross her mind.
Nandini's pov
What is wrong with me. Have i lost it?? How could i do this. I went so close to him. He was about to kiss me.. Nandini murthy do u have senses. Have u forgot who he is and what will be the concequences of being so close to him. Mujhe bhoolna nhi chahye k mei yahan kun aaye hon. Manik k kareeb jane ka sawal hi nhi hai.. Mujhe us se dur rehna pare ga and thats it .. Final...
End of pov
...
Manik's pov
I was so close to her it looks like my dream is coming true. Holding her in my arms, feeling her breath and increasing heartbeat it makes me feel like im alive. When i was about to claim her lips she just back off. It formed frowns on my forehead as i really didn't like the fact that she back off. Suddenly she moved towards the door and in a couple of minutes she disappeared from my sight but the mere thought of that moment gives me goose bump. I was really happy and was having a constant smile on my lips. I can still feel her skin and it again arouse all my desire and at this moment im sure that i love her. I really do because never ever in my life i purposely went so close to someone not even aliya and the the name of aliya give me my senses back. What about aliya?? Ok i never felt anything for her but that innocent girl really loves me. Yeah i know i personally dont like her. Atleast im sure i dont like her sticking nature but she loves me so much. How will i say to her that i dont like her anymore.?? What should i do now..??
Im in a complete mess.. Ohh God mere sath hi yeh sab hona tha. Ab kya karon.. Im sure i love nandini but aliya.....
End of pov
Both manik and nandini were thinking about what happened earlier. Whole day went like this nandini accompany manik in his every meeting but kept quite. Both wer busy in their thoughts. Manik was thinking what should he do now while nandini was thinking about how should she take her revenge.. Infact both slept at night thinking about this and intensionally or unintensionally thinking about each other..

*******★********   *********★*********  ******★******
End of chapter
Love u all
Anni😉😉