Chapter 54

Hey everyone..
Hope u all are fine...

Lets get started then..
***    ***   ***   ***
200 votes and 80 comments..
Hit the target and u wont need to ask for the update..
Do inline comments..

matttto... thank u so much dear..
Ur comments were love and treat to read..

Manik took nandini in his lap and they all run towards the car.

Ar:" manik toh nandini ko ly kr piche baith ja.. " arnav told manik who sat hurriedly. " abhi make mukti ait in ur lap. And khushi to are sitting in my lap. Come.." arnav told abhi who sat in the middle seats while ranav sat in the front seat.

Navya sat in the middle seat. Cabir was going to sit in driving seat when arnav stopped him.

Ar:" cabir let sid drive the car." Abhi said and both nodded taking their places.

Na:" sid kun??" Navya asked confused.

C:" yeh tumhe thori dair mei pata chale ga.." cabir said and sid started the car.

Manik was continuously patting nandini was and calling her and asking her to open her eyes crying insanely. While mukti was sobbing in abhi's neck. Navya putted her head on cabirs shoulder crying silently while khushi hugged arnav tightly scared of everything she saw. Cabir and abhi and arnav were deeply hurt looking at nandini and then girls conditionand tears were floating in their eyes falling one or two silently. Where as sid zoomed the car on the speed of 180 and the car was flying rather than moving. His eyes were red and moist which he cleaned roughly. The distance of 50 to 60 minutes was covered only in 20 minutes due to sids fast and harsh driving.

They reached hospital and admitted her. All were worried. Cabir decided to break the new to elders being the sensible one.

Niyonika recieved the call and cabir asked her to reach hospital along with others.

The elders reached hospital and niyonika asked first.

Ni:" cabir kya howa manik theek hai. Tum sab theek ho." She asked looking around and found everyone. sanaya also looked around suspiciously..
And when she lookedat manik her breath hitched. His whole white shirt was red with... blood.

C:" actually.. woh nan..dini .. " cabir was not able to speak. Sanaya herself moved towards the door and found doctors treating nandini while she was wrapped in white bandaid.

Tears formed in sanaya's eyes. She never wished to see her daughter in such situation. She lost her balance and raj hold her tightly to balance her.

Sa:" kya kiya us ne.?" Sanaya asked like a rebot but having the emotion of pain. Everyone was quite because they dont know how to tell her.

Sa:" meine pucha... Kya kiya us ne...? Mujhe sab sach sach batao.?" Sanaya aksed clearly while everyone fumble with words.

S:" actually....." sid narrated everything to her from the start to the end and niyonika busrt into tears. Raj console both the ladies of his life.

Sa:" sab meri ghalti hai sab meri ghalti hai.. mujhe us insaan ko maaf hi nhi krna chahiye tha." Sanaya cried in pain.

Sid and cabir both made everyone eat something by hook or my crook even themself ate. Only manik was left. They both tried their level best to make him eat but he didnt even drank a drop of water but constantly looking  at nandini's figure.  His eyes were red and wet. He had cried alot..

After 1 long hour which felt like a whole century doctor came out of the OT.
D :" We have treated her wounds. But the head injury is quite dangerous so we cant exactly tell about her condition. Next few hours are really important. Waise she can hear u out but cant reply u now.. plzz dont push her to talk or stress her un necessarily ." The doctor said and moved away while all of them were happy and worried both. Everyone was praying when suddenly sanaya start talking.