Chapter 36

Hey everyone..
Hope u all are fine..

# Important.. Plzz read till end its a request..#

But im definitly not fine..
Right now really hurt and dishearted with ur response on last chapter.
I dont shy telling u all that im upset with response on last chapter..Only 10 comments..!! Seriously... i really cant express in words how worst i felt.
Last chapter was the first one on which i got bad response.
Tell me clearly if u all are getting bore with the story..
Well after watching the response i feel like this..
If yes then i will try to wrap up the story soon..

This early short update is for those 10 amazing person who made me feel that i wrote a nyc chapter

Stay calm keep smiling

Inside the hall

As soon as nandini reached there she looked around to find mukti as she was worried for mukti. Nandini looked around to find her standing in a corner with Fab 4 & khushi. Abhimanyu was continously try to say something and she was avoiding him. Nandini start moving towards them. Manik entered at the same time and looked around to find fab4 & khushi with mukti  while nandini moving towards them. He also moved in their direction.
As nandini & manik reached there everyone was quite. Before could say anything her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and it was sanaya.. Her mom.
She recieved the call and before she could reply she heard her mother voice.

N:" Mom .. what jappened.??" Nandini asked worriedly.

N:" what.. yeh aap kya keh rhi hain..??" Her reply left nandini baffled while mukti looked at her and kept her hand on her shoulder assuringly and asking what happened. As nandini eyes were brimmed with tear.

N:" Mom aap tension mat lo hum abhi aa rhe haim.. kuch nhi ho ga." Nandini tried to calm sanaya  down but it was way more than her bearence.

As soon as nandini cut the call mukti asked her.

Mu:" kya howa..?? Sab theek hai na." Mukti asked and worry was clearly visible on her face because of her frowns.

N:" mukti humare pas in sab baaton ka nhi hai. Jaldi chalo mei rasty mei tumhe sab samjha don gi." Nandini said worriedly while mukti nodded understanding the situation.

Both looked at eachother and then start walking towards their car.

Ab:" mukti kahan ja rhi ho. Sab theek hai na.??" Abhi asked in concern clearly written on his.

Mu:" abhi plzz abhi tima hai mere pas bad mei samjhaon gi." Mukti said hurriedly and both left out

M:" guys mom dad kahan hain.?" Manik asked as he was not able to locate them.

K:" woh uncle aunty toh kab k chale gye." Khushi replied and manik looked shocked.

M:" really magar yun bina bataye.?" Manik asked

C:" manik tum un k bete ho woh nhi jo woh tumhe bata kr jayen aur waise bhi woh jaldi mei the is lye chale gye. Koi problem?" Cabir said and then asked in last to which manik nodded in a NO and then fab4 turned towards abhi.

Ar:" would u care to explain whats happenimg over here." Arnav asked suspiciously.

Ab:" woh actually i told u guys thst mukti hi meri candy hai." Abhi told them with a smile as he remembered the time he spend with his candy.

C:" but how is that possible ??" Cabir asked being astonished while sid nodded giving approval.

Ab:" what do u mean by how is this possible..??" Abhi also asked confusingly.

S:" arree it means that u said candy is dead.." sid said while other nodded and abhi looked baffled.

Ab:" Wwhhhhaaaattttt..??" Abhi asked with horrifing expression and his expression turned into angry as he looked at sid as if he will eat him for saying those words about his candy.

In mukti's car

As nandini came with manik so both of them were heading towards home in mukti's car and nandini was telling her about the conversation.

Mu:" i dont believe why are they even back.?" Mukti asked angrily

N:" I dont know.. I just hope k mom safe hon." Nandini prayed silently while both were lost in their thoughts. Nandini drived in fast speed and thinking that they reached on right time.

As soon as both reached the building they rushed inside only to find the door of their appartment open. Their heartbeat increased and breath became uneven thinking that what if something bad happened.
The ran inside and called for sanaya.

N:" mom mom kahan ho aap..??" Nandini called but got no response

Mu:" mom are u ok..?? Plzz kahan ho aap..??" Mukti shouted and both roam around the house to find sanaya.

N:" mom kahan ho sakti hain mukti..??" Nandini asked mukti with helplessness written on her face. While mukti also pass same look to her.

Both reached sanaya's room and opened the door with shivering hearts and trembling hands. As soon as they opened the door the view infront of them took their breath away and a loud gasp escape from their lips..

Sanaya was lying unconcious on the floor , hair messed up and face covered with blood.

N:" Mommm.." nandini saouted loudly while mukti was still numb at her place.

Nandini ran towards sanaya and shake her. She putted sanaya's head in her lap and hold her hands. Thats when she realised that it was not only her face but her whole body has same deep dark red marks. After looking for a minute she came to know that its mark of a belt.

N:" they beat her with a belt.??" Nandini close her eyes to control her emotions and whispered. Her whisper was an answer more then a question.

Mu:" th..ey ..be..at h..er.." mukti who was numb till now said but her own words ditched her.

Offcourse it is the most difficult thing or should i say impossible thing for a daughter to see her mother in such condition.

N:" mukti call the ambulance. Mom needs treatment.."Nandini said soon recovering from her trauma while her sentence bring mukti out of her thoughts.
Mukti called hospital and told them to sent an ambulance.

Then she moved towards sanaya and her one look killed something inside her.

Soon ambulance arrived and sanaya was taken to hospital. Following all the formalities she was admitted to OT. While both nandini and mukti were standing outside praying for their mother.
Nandini looked at mukti and found her crying then she shiffted her gaze towards the OT and she looked at her mom's beautiful face which was ruined beautifully.

N:" Unhon ne yeh theek nhi kiya." Nandini said angrily and mukti looked at her.

N:" Ab toh kuch bho jaye yeh revenge ho kr rhe ga. Mei un k puri family ko barbad kr don gi. Un ki wajah se aaj meri mom is haal mei hain. Maaf nhi karon gi mei kisi ko bhi. Ab tak toh mei ne kuch nhi kiya magar mom ko hurt kr k unhon ne acha nhi kiya. I NANDINI MURTHY TODAY TAKE THIS OATH THAT I WILL DESTROY THEM COMPLETELY. THEY WILL BEG FOR MERCY BUT THERE WILL BE NO MERCY FOR THEM. I WILL GIVE THEM SUCH WOUNDS WHICH  NEVER GET HEALED. THEY WILL BEG FOR DEATH BUT EVEN I WONT LET THEM DIE. THEY TRIED TO SNATCHED  EVERY IMPORTANT PERSON OF MY LIFE AND I WILL GIVE THEM WOUNDS WHERE THEY WILL CRY WITH THE IMMENSE CAUSED BY ME..
IT A PROMISE.." Nandini said angrily tears contiously flowing from her eyes..

Oh my God now what..??
Oh yes mukti toh died that day then how is she alive now ..
And Sanaya.. i mean how can some one be this much cruel.
Oh no..
Nandini is now more determined to take her revenge.. Oh No.. Now What..??

End of chapter
Love u all
Anni..