Chapter 40

Hey everyone..
Im here with a new update..
Hope u all like it..
Keep calm stay happy...

** ** ** ** ** **

Murthy's appartment
Nandini came inside breathing heavily as she climbed two stairs at a time to reach home fast. She close the door and said to her self.

N:" nandini murthy have u lost it. Kr kya rhi thi tum niche.. uff kahen sir kuch ghalat na samajh liya ho.. uff tu kun baar baar apna aim bhool jati hai nandini." She said to her self and moved towards kitchen and after fillimg a big glass of water till its mouth she drank it in a go..

N:" uff.. i feel like im on fire. God..!! Safe me.. or else i will lose my mind completely." Saying so she moved towards her room and opened her dairy.

N:" Its being so long i havent written any poetry.. i think i should write one.

Barish ne jo bhigaya hai
Woh be asar sa jado hai.
Mgar us ki hathon ki tapish(heat) us k labon ki mehak ka
Jado aisa hai k
Utare bhi na utar paye.
Us ka ahsas hi kafi hai
Mujhe phir se zinda krne ko.
Meri dil ko dharakna Sikha gye us ki woh bezarar ankhen.
Kash yeh sab usse bata pati
Aye kash kuch us ko bhi sun pati.

( written by Anni *me*. I just hope u all like it..)

Murthy Appartment
6:00 AM

Mukti entered in the house stealthily. The constant blush was not leaving her face. Because last night was one of the most beautiful night after so long time. When she turned she found sanaya there standing with the help of a stick as she was still not recovered completely. While nandini was standing with a smirk on her face. As soon as mukti saw sanaya she just ran to her and hugged her tightly.

(Sanaya's attire)( guys nandini's and mukti's attires are already given in last update)

(Sanaya's attire)
( guys nandini's and mukti's attires are already given in last update)

Mu:" Mom... im so happy. U know last night was so beautiful. He apologized and i forgave im and then we talked and talked. I feel like i have never talked so im using all my words. Mom that was so beautiful. I..... i just wanted time to stop here and i can live happily." Mukti said and both sanaya and nandini smiled watching her happy. They have never seen her so happy.

Sa:' i am so happy for u mukti. Finally u got the one whon u loved the most." Sanaya said breaking the hug and smiling. While nandini also smile and hugged mukti tightly.

Sa:" so mujhe kab milwa rhi ho us se.?" Sanaya asked in order to tease mukti and she succeded as mukti srart blushing. And nandini laughed.

Sa:" ab bas nandu bhi apne liye koi acha sa larka dhond le." Sanaya said mukti smiled while nandini looked at both.

N:" mom mujhe office k lye late ho rha hai.. bad mei baat krte hain." Nandini said and ran into her room.

Sa:" nanfu abhi sirf 6 hain tera office toh 9 lagra hai na." Sanaya said continuing her teasing while nandini never turned so that she can escape from her teasing. While both laughed.