Chapter 37

Hey everyone....
I know im late per kya karon mood hi nhi ban rha tha..
But ab apne loyal readers ko aur intezaar nhi krwa sakti..
Soon all the truth will be revealed just a little more patience guys..

Stay calm keep smiling..

** ** ** ** ** **
Abhi's house
All were sitting on seaters and waiting for abhi's reply. As abhi was still not able to control his anger after sid's words.

Ab:" guys how can u even say that.?" After a long time controling his anger a little abhi said chewing his every word.

S:" tu ne hi toh bola tha that she di..." before he could complete abhi looked at him with red anger filled eyes. " sorry.. woh i mean.." he was not even able to complete his sentence as he feared abhi's anger now.

Ab:" i said she fell unconcious. I never said that she..." abhi said repeating his words which he told them.

C:" then. What happened i mean how u saved her.?" Cabir asked confusingly while everyone held same confusion on their face.

Past starts
Abhi's pov
As soon as her body touched the groud the door flung open revealing Aslam. He reached there on time. He caught the goon while i made my way to reach her as soon as possible. I covered the distance in few minutes and then i took candy to the hospital while Aslam took the man away.

After few long hours doctor told me that she is out of danger. I was so happy but was not able to fight with the guilt. I entered her room and soft took her in my arms but for a long time. I kissed every inch of her face. It was like with every kiss on her face each cell in my body start gaining energy. Those kisses became ATP for my body giving me my strength and the needed energy to be sane.

After two days doctor discharge candy and i took her to our home. But this time i was much more concious. I increased the security around the mansion. Even the food or water she ate or drink was first tested by the person who bring that. I took a special test of every men working for me and those who fail the test were fired from the job. Candy's everything was taken care by me. I make sure no one harm her or even touch her. I was way more gentle with her. I used to wake all night just with the thought may be she needed anything. May be she felt pain.
I was really guilty although candy told me many time that it was not my fault still i was not able to forgive me.

After one month candy was fully recovered. Though all the thing effected her badly still she behaved strong. It was third day of candy being perfectly fine. She was sleeping and i was working in study room as i dont want to disturb her when suddenly someone called me saying a lady from home orphanage came to meet me.

When i went down i saw the owner of the orphanage where candy used to live earlier. I greeted her in an authorative tone while she greeted me softly.

Mrs.Shah as Mrs.S

Ab:" Hi... Mrs shah.." i said.

Mrs.S:" hi.. Mr Thakkar.." she replied me.

Ab:" aap yahan kaise." I asked her.

Mrs.S:" mei yahan mukti ko lene ayen hon. " she replied while i looked at her if she was an alien.

Ab:" what to u mean??" I asked her angrily.

Mrs.S:" dekhe jab mei ne mukti ko aap k sath bheja tha toh aap ne us ki security ka wada kiya tha magar pechle deno jo kuch bhi howa us k baad mujhe nhi lagta k aap ab us ki responsibility uthane k qabil hain. Is lye mei mukti ko lene aye hon." She said taking my breath away and causing my heart to skip beats infact almost making it stop.
I lost words maybe i lost my self.

Ab:" ye...hh....aa....ap....k..ky..aa.
..ke...h...r..hi...h...aai...nnn.." i said stammering badly. I never anything would sound such worst to my ears that i will stammer.