"Teka ha? Naguguluhan ako, I need to process things out. What makes the red code worse?"

Ito ba ang sinasabi ni Nazaire na "Set Heartfilia Academy on red"?

She just stared at me while trying to prevent herself from laughing, dahil siguro sa naguguluhan kong ekspresyon, pero hindi ko ito pinansin. I needed answers.  Ikalawang linggo ko pa lang dito pero parang pang-isang taon na ang mga tanong na tumatakbo sa isip ko.

"Tama nga sila, Aleighna," she said while chuckling.

"Right about what?"

I wonder kung kailan ako mabibiyayaan ng mahabang pasensya. Kung hindi lang talaga ako nilalamon ng kuryosidad ko ay kanina ko pa tinalikuran 'to.

"Nothing," aniya at bahagyang binilisan ang paglalakad.

"What makes the red code worse?" ulit ko habang sinusundan siya.

She paused for a while and stared at me bago sagutin ang tanong ko.

"If the UNATEX and midterms come together, Heartfilia will conduct a review classes while regular classes are on going. As in nagsasabay sila totally. It doesn't give a damn about the class schedule unlike the orange code. To make it worse, subject professors are the ones who conduct the review. The stress that they give to the students is doubled, so as the pressure because they expect the best from us. No one wants to encounter the red code but it's leaving us no choice. Just like what happened last year-," bigla siyang napatigil sa sinasabi niya. Looked like she dropped the bomb that was not supposed to be dropped, "I should not be telling you this. Your queries have gone too far."

I was about to speak up when someone suddenly appeared in front us.

"Xyrielle, hinihanap ka ni Aufrence," ani ng lalake at agad naman siyang tumango.

So she's Xyrielle.

Hindi pa sila tuluyang nakalalayo nang bigla kong maalala ang isa pang tanong na gumugulo sa akin.

"The election for vice presidency will be open in five months. Bakit vice president lang mapapalitan?" I shouted just for her to hear me.

I saw them stopped and she turned her back to face me.

"That's the question only the president can answer Aleighna," she said and waved her hand.

Sinundan ko lang sila ng tingin hanggang sa hindi ko na makita ang mga likod nila sa hallway.

Now, I need to deal with myself and with my own questions. But one thing is clear with me now, orange code is the door of hell. Nazaire mentioned this code yesterday without me asking and it is pretty clear now.

I had no idea where the hell I was going. It felt like I was surrounded with questions. What she said that happened last year was probably the suicide case. Was it because of the red code?

I found myself walking towards the library. I seated near the window and took my book out pero hindi naman talaga ako mag-aaral. I did not think I could after what happened. That vice president just planted bomb of questions in me. I needed an answer dahil hindi mapapayapa ang isipan ko nang ganito. Good thing dahil vacant namin ngayon. I could go anywere to digest everything that I had learnt a while ago.  I did not even know as to why my feet brought me here.

I messaged Louise hoping that she could meet me right away. I waited for like twenty minutes before she replied and to my dismay, she could not because she still had a class to attend to. I messaged her again pero hindi ko pa man nata-tap ang send ay may text na agad na nanggaling sa kanya saying, "Stop using your phone Aleighna. Orange code ngayon. Better watch out!"