39 || Mochi Fam's Dropping Words

2018.03.21

HAPPY 1ST MONTHSARY MOCHI FAM!

Shout out to VasyaPrissy05, ImJustMe_Okay, Aleksei099, honeyhamadaa! Love you guys!

So, this will be like a preference oneshot...? 

I'll be posting those little oneshots that I made at our group.

Actually, this is a game for us whenever we were bored. We'll take turns in dropping a word and we'll make a little scene with Hiro, but its insert OC. So, I need to edit it into an 'x reader' one.

And one more thing...

I won't be posting the Older! Hiro x Reader special. I can't think of an idea to continue it, and I bet you're all tired in waiting for an update. Instead of that Older oneshot, I'll update these.

Hope you enjoy this variety scenes with Hiro Hamada himself.

Word: PILLOW

As [Y/N] and Hiro were having a movie marathon at the living room, [Y/N] searched for her pillow to cuddle with.

"Hiroooo..." She whined. "Give me your fluffiest pillow you have here."

He slyly slides next to [Y/N]. "Here you go."

[Y/N] raised a brow. "Really?"

"I could really use a cuddle from you."

---

Word: JACKET

In a chilly evening as the two were having a stroll around San Fransokyo, Hiro noticed the shivering [H/C].

"[Y/N], what's wrong?"

She shooked her head. "N-Nothing...! I just, I d-didn't expect that i-it'll be this c-c-cold."

Hiro frowned, but then smiled slightly as he shrugged off his navy jacket and drapped it around her.

"Hiro, you don't have too."

He just shrugged and wrapped an arm around [Y/N].

---

Word: HAIR

"GAAAAAH!"

Hiro winced as he heard [Y/N]'s screeching. "What the--"

The lab door banged open, revealing a messy haired [H/C].

"My hair's a mess!" She complained. "Help meee..."

He sighed, rubbing his temple. "Come here, I'll brush it."

[Y/N] pouted. "How come your hair is really messy but fluffy at the same time?"

---

Word: BLANKET

"Fluffy blanket, where are you?~" [Y/N] sang.

Searching for her [1F/C] and [2F/C]-dotted blanket at the living room, Hiro sneaks up with the blanket in his hands.

When he was already behind her, Hiro cover and trapped [Y/N] inside.

"Gotcha!"

[Y/N] tries wriggling out. "What the...!"

Hiro picked up [Y/N] like a potato sack and goes at the bedroom with the squirming figure at his shoulder.

He let [Y/N] go as they arrived at the his bedroom and she let out a deep breath.

Pichi's One-shots: Younger Hamada (Hiro Hamada × Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें