20 || Hiro: Stronger Together

20th oneshot and the last special oneshot before the series. So, who's excited?

...

No one?

But, I was really pumped up to update the series 😭 Maybe when I  update the first four/five parts, you'll be interested with it...?

Dedicated to: KiTTcath18

Key:
[N/N]: Your nickname
[FN/N]: Fred's nickname for you

"Hiro Hamada."

Please let me paired up with [Y/N]. Please, pretty please.

One of the class you were in, along with the other three teen prodigies: Hiro, Jade, and Miyu, has a project to be due in two weeks.

Usually, the professor would let the whole class choose their groupmates or pair. But, not today.

"Mr. Hamada, you'll be paired up with..." Hiro crossed his fingers from behind and wishing to be paired up with you badly.

How much he loved your company while working on schoolworks. You, getting him relieved from stress and mood.

"You'll be paired up with Ms. Leaf Riguez." Hiro looked at his right and saw who'll be his partner for this project. Turns out, its Jade's older sister.

"Ouch." The younger Hamada brother turned back at his sister and glared at her. Miyu just shrugged.

Hiro sighed in dissapointment, a frown making up to his face. Another wishing thought swirling in his mind.

I wish [Y/N] won't be paired up with a guy. Please, please, please!

"Mr. Riguez, you'll be paired up with Ms. Hamada." You and Hiro both turned your heads at the brunette, with now a frozen and tomato state.

"Looks like someone is pretty lucky today." You smirked.

"[Y/N] [L/N]." Your head snapped back at the front as the professor mentioned your name. "You'll be paired up with Cath Akatsumi." He sighed in relief.

At least one of my wishes this day came true. He thought.

---

"Well, I better get going." Hiro sighed as he took your hands in his. "We're going to finish it as soon as possible. So, I could have the chance to hang out with you again."

"Geez, Hiro. You look like you're going out of town for years." Miyu blankly said. "You could see [Y/N] in class or in lunch."

"You don't know how it feels like, my hopeless romantic sister."

You laughed. "Miyu's right, Hiro. We can see each other in class and in breaks."

Suddenly, a phone starts ringing. "I'll just answer this." Miyu excused herself.

Hiro jutted his bottom lip out. "But I'm gonna miss working with you."

You held out your arms for him, he quickly lunged into it. "Well, its not our choice. And I am too, I'm gonna miss working with my bestfriend."

"Okay, okay! Enough of the drama!" Jade successfully rip you two apart.

"Aww, is Jade a little jelly because he can't make a move on Mi--" Hiro was cut off when the brunette covered his mouth.

"Geez, Hiro! Stop being so a loud mouth, you knucklehead!" By now, Jade is turning red.

You smirked. "You know Jade, I can help you to get hooked up with her, you know." You wiggled your brows.