15 || Lucky to have Moments Like These in a Spring Day

08.20.2017

Requested by KiTTcath18

Try listening:
•BTS' "Spring Day"
•The Cab's "Moments Like These"
•Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat's "Lucky"

… while reading this. And pretend that you know how to speak or can understand Korean and Japanese.

And comment who's your bias (favorite member) from BTS!

The photo above/side: (from left to right)
Jin, J-hope, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, V, RapMon in their "You Never Walk Alone" album photoshoot.

~HIRO~

Summer. Fall. Winter. Spring.

Spring, a total balance of climate. The sun warming you up, the cold breeze from the season before.

A perfect season to enjoy with.

Its been a year after the last time I saw her [H/C] hair that dances with the wind, her [E/C] eyes that sparkled like crystals.

A year after the last time I felt her warmth against mine by hugs, heard her laughs just like music into my ears, her smiles that can melt my heart.

A year after the last time I saw her. [Y/N] [L/N]…

---

"Hiro!" She ran up to me with a big smile and sparkling eyes, but look like somehow… fake? She gave me a tight hug. "How's the winter holidays for you?"

I felt my cheeks heat up, but didn't hesitate to return the hug. "Its great." I tightened my grip on her. "What's up for you?"

She then buried her face at the crook of my neck, making my face twice as red. "I-Its… i-its…" She nuzzles her face. "… I don't know."

I furrowed my brows and pulled away from her, only seeing tears in her eyes.

"[Y-Y/N]?! W-Why are you… crying?" I panickly asked as I wiped off her falling tears.

"H-Hiro…" She sobbed. "We're moving away."

---

Summer. The heat radiating from the sun, but never melt my cold heart. Only she can melt it with her smile.

Fall. The leaves fall and dance in breeze, just like my heart. Falling in love and my heart dances like crazy when we played and danced together under the Autumn.

Winter. The cold breeze keeps bothering me, without her warmth and prescence around me.

And this first day of Spring, I don't know if I'm able to take one more season without her.

"Aunt Cass, I'm just gonna walk around the city."

"Be back before dinner, and don't get me worried, 'kay?" She gave me a hug then continued serving some costumers.

I took a stroll in some pinpoints of San Fransokyo. I don't care where my feet will bring me first.

---

San Fransokyo Beach Shore.

Where we spend the first day of our last summer together.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks me worriedly. I just gave her a blank cold look."Looks like Queen Elsa accidentally shot you with her ice powers, straight at your chest."