29 || The Hugger

11.26.2017

Dedicated to: BlyzTheWeirdo
Omo, thank you for keeping up comments ^^

Who have seen the pilot episode of Baymax Returns? /raises both hand/

Well, if you have. Some of the scenes will make sense on you about where I got it from the episode.

A short one-shot from Pichi for all of you!

"Hey, Wasabi, Gogo, Honey, I gotta go and have lunch now." You gave all three of them a bear hug, which they didn't hesitate to return. "See ya later!"

As you walked through the halls, you came across with Fred.

"Where ya goin'?" He asked.

"Going to have lunch, I'll see you and the gang later!" You gave him a quick hug and ran away.

You weren't aware that a pair of brown eyes saw how you casually hugged the whole gang each.

Well, except for him.

"[Y/N] is really a hugger, don't you think?" He heard Wasabi asked.

"She really likes to hug everyone!" Honey chirped.

Yeah, she like to hug everyone in campus, except for me. He thought as he slumped his face into his desk in his lab.

Then Fred enters the lab. "Hey, Hiro! What's up?"

He looked up at his friend and sighed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away, little buddy."

Hiro bit his lip, flushed red, embarassed at the thought.

Fred raised his eyebrows as he saw his expression. "What's wrong?"

"How come I never get to hugged by [Y/N]?!" He blurted out, and his hands quickly flew to his mouth.

The fanboy smirked at his little friend. "You jealous?"

He glared. "N-No, I'm not!"

"Uh-huh, sure."

"Ugh, this conversation is going nowhere." Hiro stood up to get out of his lab.

"Just a little tip, buddy." He stopped on his tracks. "Turn on the waterworks. Trust me, its one of the ways you're gonna get that hug."

Hiro rolled his eyes and pretend that he didn't hear what Fred just said.

---

"Tadashi, can I borrow some of your tools?" You asked.

"Sure, thing."

"Thanks, Dashi!" You gave him a quick hug, but you're not aware that the younger Hamada saw the scene.

And now, he was really desperate to get a hug from you.

Its now or never!

As you walked out of Tadashi's lab, you're surprised to see Hiro, all flustered.

"Hi, [Y/N]!" He squeaked.

"Hello, Hiro!" You smiled. "What's up?"

"I r-remembered when you encouraged me to finish up my latest project." He held his arms wide. "So, I wanna thank you for that." He failed the first attempt to hug you when you quickly dodged it.

"Y-Yeah. You are welcome."

Hiro chuckled nervously as he tried once more, but yet, he failed agan.

This keeps up, until Honey, Gogo, and Wasabi saw the scene.

"What is he doing?" Gogo asked the other two.

Tadashi is also there, just at his lab door, watching what his brother is trying to do.

"I-Is that a-all?" You asked.

He stopped and started fiddling with his fingers. "Uhm, well..."

"Turn on the waterworks. Trust me, its one of the ways you're gonna get that hug."

He turned away from you and started rubbing his eyes.

You had a questioning expression, confused of Hiro's current behavior. "Hiro, are you okay?"

"I-I'm..." He turned back at you, his eyes in tears.

"W-What happened--"

"There just too much to handle!" He took this chance and wrapped his arms quickly around you.

You returned the embrace as Hiro cried (fakely) on you. "Its alright." You soothed him.

He nuzzled his face on your shoulder, taking your wonderful scent.

You pulled away, much to Hiro's dismay. "Now, tell me what happened."

Hiro's eyes widened and he flushed for a millionth time. "I... well... me... uhh--"

"Hiro just wanted to get a cuddle with you, 'cause he's clearly jealous when you get to hugged us and he isn't." Fred interrupted.

"Fred!"

"Aww, Hiro. You could've just told me." Pulling him into another bear hug.

He smiled and hugged you as tight equally.

Maybe following Fred's tips sometimes isn't that bad.

*~*~*

11.27.2017

Crappy ending, I know.

I keep playing the scene where this oneshot is inspired with.

GO CHECK OUT THE PILOT EPISODE ALREADY!

And BTW...

Holy fuc-- I mean fudge! 1k reads already?! Uwaaah, so happy!

Thank you for the support, my peaches! Although I need some votes too, jebal (please)!

/fistbumps with Baymax/ Ba-la-la-la-la-la-la~

Pichi-Pichi~