19 || Tadashi & Mina: Double Date

1 more special oneshot after this, and the series will be on official roll!

Dedicated to: Vixy_Robotnik
She really loves Dashi.

"Do I look perfect?"

The younger brother groaned. "For the millionth time, yes!"

"Absolutely perfect that maybe you'll be like Wasabi." The younger sister commented.

"I want this to be perfect! Don't blame me!"

By now, Miyu was now pulling her long raven pigtails in frustration. "Tadashi! I told you to be yourself, not the so-perfect guy!"

"Geez, Dashi. Just confess and ask her to be your girlfriend then... BAM! You're together!" Hiro said casually.

"Easy for you to say." The Hamada sister looked at her twin with a blank face. "Then go confess at [Y/N] so casual, knucklehead."

Hiro flushed red and tried ignoring the thought of confessing to you. "I told you, Miyu. We're both knuckleheads here."

"Glad you knew that."

The three snapped their heads at voice. There, you and your sister, Mina, is standing.

Minako [L/N], or call her Mina. She isn't your sister by blood, but by heart.

What your Uncle Ry told you, is that four years before you were born, someone left a baby girl with blonde hair and ocean-blue eyes, in a basket, in front of your parents' house. So, they took her in as their first daughter.

Mina in her age of 4, she was all happy to have a little sister, and her being a big sister to you

When you were 5, and Mina were 9, you lost both of your parents. Of course, both of you were so affected, that you two even don't know what to do.

That's when Ryan took over being your guardian, as your uncle. Since he was a close friend of your parents.

When you moved in San Fransokyo, both of you got accepted at SFIT together.

Back to the story...

"H-Hi, y-you're here...?" The older Hamada state, but came out as a question, slightly getting sweaty and flustered.

"H-How l-long... have you b-been t-there?" The younger brother asked, getting nervous.

Tadashi being nervous because of Mina, the main plan in his head making him panic.

And Hiro being nervous with you, thinking you've heard what just Miyu said to him about him confessing to you.

"Yeah, you said we'll meet you here at the café in 10." Mina said.

"Yes, I said that!" Tadashi blurted out from panicking. "C'mon, we'll take Aunt Cass' truck."

Miyu gave him a questioning look. "Why use the truck when you got your moped?"

"You three," Tadashi pointed you, Hiro, and Miyu. "Will be coming with us."

The younger sister shooked her head. "Nuh-uh. I'm staying right here." Then an idea popped through her head when she looked at you and Hiro. "Take [Y/N] and Hiro with you." She smirked.

"Say, what?!" Hiro's jaw dropped.

"Now, go! You wouldn't want to be late for your... date, right?"

"We will just meet you at the garage, 'kay?" You said as you pulled Mina with you at the garage.

Then Hiro glared at her twin sister. "You're helping Tadashi, but why drag me too with [Y/N]?!"