32 || The Ornament Above

12.15.2017

Exams are done! But there's one problem with me today.

There's something in my eyes.

Yeah, its almost impossible to open my right eye this morning.

And how my classmates and some teachers comments the same thing: "Did you just cry?"

'Knock Knock on my Heart' oneshot is still undergoing. So, I'm gonna go make this Christmas oneshot #2!

Short one, but I think sweet too. (I think)

You and Hiro just finished your snowball fight at the park. And now, he offered to take you up for some hot chocolate.

As Hiro held the door for you, you heard Tadashi cooed.

"What?" You two asked the elder Hamada.

His eyes were fixed at the door frame above. "Would you look at that..."

When you looked up, your body stiffen.

Hanging above, is the famous traditional Christmas ornament.

A mistletoe.

"Remember Hiro, you can't break the Christmas traditions inside the Hamada household." Tadashi smirked.

Hiro groaned, his face was so red.

But in a blink of an eye, he quickly pecked at your lips.

"S-Sorry."

You blinked, trying to calm your beating heart from pounding hardly. "N-Nah. Its not that of a big d-deal."

But it is! You complained inside of your head.

"C'mon, let's get some hot chocolate." Hiro dragged you at a seat near the cafe's windows and quickly requested Aunt Cass for the hot drink.

I can't believe that I kissed her. Gosh, I've never imagined that her lips was so soft and sweet. Hiro smiled to himself.

He thanked Aunt Cass and walked up to you, warm mugs in both of his hands.

"One warm hot chocolate with three marshmallows for Ms. [Y/N] [L/N]." Hiro tries to say with a british accent.

You laughed. "Thank you very much, kind sir Hiro Hamada."

The two of you enjoyed the warm chocolate with an easy conversation between the two of you.

But neither of you didn't noticed the evil grin that was plastered at the older Hamada brother's face.

---

You and Hiro decided to head upstairs to play some video games.

You set out the game console and Hiro prepares the snack you two will be chowing down for later.

But he struggled to bring out two trays of pastries that Aunt Cass made earlier, so you helped him.

You walked at their kitchen and took the tray of cookies out of Hiro's scrawny arms. "You should've called me if you wanted to bring this much of foods."

"You were busy with the game consoles."

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes playfully.

You were about to walk away, when Hiro grabbed your wrist. His eyes were wide and his face getting red, again.

You gave him a confused look. "What is it?"

He adverted his gaze up, and you followed to look up.

Only seeing another mistletoe.

"Again?!"

You groaned, face turning into a tomato state. "Y-You don't have to do i-it."

But I want to! Hiro yelled inside his head.

"Yeah, Tadashi's not here."

How come that there are so many mistletoes hanging around here? Hiro asked  himself.

Then you heard a fake cough. "Just do it, knuckleheads. I thought this wasn't a 'big deal'." He mocked, using the same thought from you earlier.

Hiro looked at you, unsure. Before giving you another peck at the lips.

You flushed red deeper. And the sight was adorable for the younger Hamada. She's so cute when embarassed.

Then you two proceeds in playing video games, trying to forget the ornament.

Meanwhile, Tadashi had his brows narrowed.

Gah! Why can't they confess that they like each other already?! Tadashi thought.

He picked up the mistletoe at the same spot where you Hiro recently kissed you and walked behind the two of you, but stopped when he noticed something.

"Uhh... Hiro, you had something in your lip." You pointed out the vanilla icing from the cupcake in his bottom lip. "Let me help you."

"I can do--" He was cut off when he felt something soft in his lips.

It takes seconds to realized that you were kissing him. You, [Y/N] [L/N], is kissing him, Hiro Hamada.

You were about to pull away when you didn't feel him responding, but he takes up your waist to pull you closer and kissing you back.

You didn't want to end the moment, but you need fresh air. You pulled away, both of you gasping for air.

"That was..."

"...something." You breathlessly said.

Hiro pulled you closer to him, giving you a warm hug. "I love you."

You smiled up at him, nuzzling closer to him. "I love you, too."

"Huh. Guess my job here is done." Tadashi says. "I didn't know hanging mistletoe in places where you go can be tiring."

"TADASHI!" 

*~*~*

Yas! I finished it in one night! Hope you liked it! 

So, have you read the previous part of the book? About the upcoming new Hiro Hamada fanfic? How was that?

Please pick out a story title for me, in between this three:

a) Japanese: ヒーローとピーチ (Hiro to pichi) The Hero and The Peach
b) Korean: 영웅과 복숭아 (yeong-ung-gwa bogsung-a) The Hero and The Peach
c) Japanese: 私とあなたの間 (Watashi to anata no ma) Between You and Me
d) Korean: 너와 나 사이  (neowa na sai ) Between You and Me
e) Korean: 두 세계 (du segye) Two Worlds
f) Korean: 우리끼리만의 이야기지만  (ulikkiliman-ui iyagijiman) It's Our Only Story

Pick out for me, please!

Note: Hiro is a American-Japanese, therefore, Momo is a Korean-Japanese. And 'Momo' in Japanese means 'Peach' in English.

Thank you!

Pichi-Pichi~