24 || ☆ DreaMist The Series: The Star Dreamer

~YOU~

"Honey, Mina, how's Arou's outfits? Is it done?"

"Yep! Our outfits are all done."

"Check if it has some holes, or loosed threads." I turned to see the rest. "You guys, we'll check if there's something wrong with our choreo, with our tune, our timing has to be perfect, and... And--"

"[Y/N]!" Mina snapped out.

I turned to my sister. "Yeah?" I breathed.

"Calm down, will you? You're stressing out yourself."

"I'll go get Baymax." Miyu volunteered as she ran upstairs to get the certain red case of the healthcare robot.

She always borrowed it from Tadashi whenever we practice. And of course, we noted Baymax that he won't say a word about us, when he's with the boys.

She then activates it, "I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. Hello, girls."

"Baymax, scan [Y/N] for us." Miyu commands.

He looks up and down on my figure, "Scan complete. [Y/N] is appeared to be: Stressed."

I sighed, "Sorry. Its just that... I want this to turn out great." I faced them all. "For you, guys."

"And her neurotransmitter is: Low. I suggest a contact with friends, and love ones. Other treatments are: Compassion, and physical reassurance."

"I know what has to be done!" Miyu chirped as she tackled me into a hug. And the rest gave me a warm huge hug, even Baymax joined in.

I smiled.

They all pulled away as Baymax spoke up again, "Her neurotransmitter appeared to be: Elevating. The treatment we gave her is working."

"Yeah. Thank you, guys. You're the best."

"I cannot deactivate until you say: 'I am satisfied with my care.'."

"Nuh-uh, we still need you, Baymax." Arou said, "We need you to film our rehearsal, please."

---

"So, what do you say?"

"We're all going, right?" Hiro asks the rest of the boys, who agreed.

"Sweet!" I handed them the tickets and the lightsticks that Abigail gave us earlier.

Its a bonus since we're entering the show, we've got 10 tickets and lightsticks free in our group. We gave the boys each one of ticket and lightstick. Then one for Aunt Cass, one for Uncle Ry. A total of six.

The boys knows that we just treat them, not still knowing that we entered and the stuffs we gave them are actually free. But Aunt Cass and Uncle Ry does know and they're thrilled to see us perform tomorrow.

Yeah, when I say tomorrow, tomorrow is when we perform.

"What's the lightstick for? Is it a concert a something?" Tadashi asks out of curiousity.

Speaking of the lightsticks, I don't really know what are they for.

Miyu shrugged, "Something like that."

"Thanks for the treat, by the way."

Miyu and I curtsied playfully, "You are very welcome."

The boys laughed. "You girls have fun in your camping. Freddie's a little jealous of you, guys." Fred whined.

And its our turn to laugh, "The next time, we're going all in camping."