21 || ★ Prologue of DreaMist The Series

O C T O B E R  1 3 ,   2 0 1 7

Saeng-il chuka hamnida, Park Jimin! The shortest (but the cutest) member of Bangtan Sonyeonan!

Keep making the ARMYs and the rest of the BTS members smile with your awsome dance moves, high-pitched notes, and that charming eye smile.

We all protect, support, and love you to the fullest!

Have a birthday blast, Jimin a.k.a. Mochi Chim-Chim!

Okay, so where are we? Oh, Right!

Mark your calendars for remembrance:
October 13, 2017

Official roll of the Pichi's One-shot series:
The DreaMist

These will be a musical theme series. With a bunch of special series.

And every month, there will be a "special reader dedication" day.

So, who's ready?

Key:
[1F/C] = 1st Favorite Color
[2F/C] = 2nd Favorite Color
[FN/N] = Fred's nickname for you

The morning sunlight beamed at your sleeping form. You groaned as you slowly opened up your [E/C] eyes.

You sit up slowly on your bed as you yawned and stretched.

Huh... seems I woke up at the right side of the bed.

Your gaze landed at your window, where you saw a beautiful breezy San Fransokyan morning.

Then your [1F/C] alarm clock starts ringing in an 8 o'clock. You looked at it confusedly, but shut it off when you realized something.

I must have woken up early before my annoying clock does it.

You grabbed your towel and happily hopped your way at the bathroom.

---

"Hmm..."

You took out your favorite [1F/C] tee and your favorite [dark/light] [jeans/shorts] from your closet and quickly wore it.

It isn't your birthday, or something. You just feel like you want this to be one of your best days.

You saw a glimpse of the [dark/light] denim jacket hanging at your closet. One of Mina's old jacket you inherit.

You decided to wear it, and you also laced up your [2F/C] shoes, finishing off your outfit for the day.

As you walked up to your mirror and checked yourself, your gaze wandered at your desk and saw a camcord.

Not just any camcord, it was your mother's camcord.

You picked it up and turned it on, which surprisingly had its battery full charged.

Maybe I can document my whole great day with this.

You pressed the record button.

"Is it working?" You asked to yourself. You saw the cam's screen in record. "Oh."

You walked back at the mirror and pointed the camcord directly at it.

You cleared your throat before speaking. "This is my first time to document. So, hi! I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. Child of Jeon [L/N], and the owner of this camcord, Chae [L/N]." You introduced. "Currently at fourteen years of age, and already a [SFIT major] major at sa Fransokyo Institute of Technology, along with my sister."

"[Y/N], are you already awake? Breakfast is ready!" You heard your guardian called from downstairs.

"Coming!"