38 || Valentine 2018: Hiro's Grand Little Effort

2018.03.14

Watdafuk?! Its been a month!

I'll explain what happened with me for the past month, but for now...

Enjoy the late Valentine Specials, a Younger! Hiro x Reader.

"C'mon, you can do this!"

The younger Hamada shook his head. "N-No, I can't!"

"You already had the flower there, there's no turning back." Tadashi encourages as he pushed his little brother towards the room.

"Dashi, I don't want [Y/N] to get mad with me!" Hiro whines.

The thirteen-year old Tadashi raises one brow. "Why would she be mad with you?"

"Because she doesn't like me back, duh." The younger Hamada deadpanned.

But it was too late. Tadashi already opened the second grade room, your classroom.

The brothers saw different scenes, typical scenes for Valentines Day.

Boys give flowers and girls would squeal in happiness and excitement.

Except for a little [H/C], who was slumped on the desk.

This made Hiro frown. He was expecting that guys would topple you a bunch of chocolates, flowers, love letters on your desk.

He backed out of the door, that made the elder Hamada's brows narrowed.

"No, Hiro. You gotta give it [Y/N], whether you like it or not. Its you chan--"

"I need to work on something."

"Well, at least cheer up your bestfriend-slash-crush!"

"Dashi! I won't let [Y/N] receive only a flower." Hiro mumbled. "Just let me work on something grand for her this day."

Tadashi sighed and smiled. "Okay, go for it."

"I just want her to be happy."

---

One of your classmates approached you and handed a piece of [F/C] envelop along with a single [flower].

You tilted your head. "What's this?"

"Its for you."

"From who?" You were confused, questioning yourself that who would be giving you a letter and a flower.

"He don't want you to know." Your classmate slyly looked at you. "I think you got yourself a secret admirer, [Y/N]."

You're about to protest when she walks away, leaving you dumbfounded.

Curious, you gently opened up the envelop and silently read the letter.

Dear [Y/N],
     Its Valentines Day and I got the chance to explain what am I feeling with you, but sadly, through this paper. I can't go up in front of you telling that I really really like you, I really do. And I knew that you won't feel the same if you found out who I am, so I just kept it. But don't worry, time will come and you'll get to know me. Hope you have a happy Valentines.

Sincerly,
Your secret admirer

Your [E/C] eyes widened when you read the whole note, not wanting to believe that there was someone who admires you.

The bell rang, signaling that classes are now over. You took your things inside your bag before you go.

Then a certain Hamada came up to you. "Hey, [Y/N]! Happy Valentines!"

You hugged the elder Hamada tight. "Happy Valentines too, Dashi." You giggled.

When you pulled away, you noticed the absence of your very bestfriend.

"Where's Hiro?"

"He went home pretty early. He asked me to pick you up and ask you if you want to have a sleepover in our place."

You jumped excitedly. "Of course! Just let me tell my parents--"

"We already asked them because we figured it out that you'll say 'yes', and they told that its okay. Aunt Cass already had your things." Tadashi explained.

"You planned everything great. Then, let's go!" You marched and Tadashi chuckled at your quirks.

As you reached the Lucky Cat Cafe, you were greeted by the sweet Valentine special treats.

"[Y/N]!" Aunt Cass embraced and squished the life out of you.

"Hi, Aunt Cass." You breathed as Cass released you. "I'm here... to have a sleepover."

"Yes, honey. Hiro personally asked me if he could have you over here." She chirped. "By the way, Happy Valentines Day!"

"Happy Valentines to you too, Aunt Cass."

You ran upstairs and gasped at the sight of the Hamada's living room.

Blankets at the floor and two hanging just five feet or so, and fluffy-looking pillows are scattered around.

"Tadah! A blanket and pillow fort for a sleepover!" A voice stated cheerfully.

You walked inside the fort and plopped down with your back. "Hiro this... this is amazing!"

"That's not at all!" He pulled your favorite movies and snacks. "We'll be having a movie marathon!"

You squealed in delight. Having Aunt Cass, Tadashi, and especially Hiro around, this stupid and annoying Valentines Day would be all for none.

As Hiro started the first movie, you two leaned at the lower part of the couch, since you two are at the floor.

Tadashi had his layers of homework to be done with and Aunt Cass was busy under. So, its just the you and Hiro, eating and enjoying each other's company while watching.

Its already 9 at night, and Hiro could hear your little snores.

But what he didn't expect to happened is when you unconsciously wrapped your little arms around him.

Hiro flushed red.

"You're so fluffy, pillow." You mumbled, nuzzling your face on Hiro's shoulder. "I like you, pillow."

What should I do? Hiro thought. They say that its fun to talk to those person who sleep talks.

He thought of an idea and grinned. "I like you too, [Y/N]."

Your grip tightened as you continued nuzzling on Hiro. "I really like you... Hiro."

He stiffed.

You continously mumbled Hiro's name and cuddle with him.

Subconciously, Hiro kissed your cheek and circled his arms around you too.

"Happy Valentines, [Y/N]. Hope you liked my effort for you."

*~*~*

I think I might start with my reasoning...?

ONE: I can't get over with our prom last month. Like asdfghjkl, I can't stop blabbering with it the last month.

TWO: Dealing with activities and paperworks at school. Being a Junior highschooler.

THREE: Dealing with some crazy jealousy and crushing issues. VasyaPrissy05 knew what this means.

Is my reasons valid enough?

Heh.

But the good news is... ITS SUMMER! MORE UPDATES!

By the way, shout out for VasyaPrissy05, Aleksei099, ImJustMe_Okay, and Honeyhamadaa!

MOCHI FAM arises!

Pichi-Pichi~

/drops dead/ (Because of this oneshot's fluffiness)