35 || Lockers

01.04.2018

First oneshot in 2018's year! Hooray!

Dedicated to: ImJustMe_Okay & Vasyaprissy05
WHAAAA, the votes you're giving is on of the best support!

You were at the Hamada household, playing videogames with your bestfriend.

Hiro invited you for a sleepover, which you quickly agreed to. And now, you were beating his brains out in a videogame.

GAME OVER

"C'mon! How many times did you beat me already?!"

You smirked. "If I were you, I suggest you just keep the answer from yourself."

He glared. "Tell me."

"If you say so." You shrugged. "Just fifteen times... or maybe sixteen...?"

He clamped his hand on his ears. "Okay! I don't wanna hear it!"

You laughed at his childishness.

He couldn't help but blushed when he heard your laugh. For him, your laugh was a melodic chime in his ears.

Hiro had this massive crazy crush on you for a while now, since when he was in his young highschool days and you in your elementary.

All he could think about that you're one special girl who entered his painful life and make it happy.

But he was afraid of rejection and ruining both of your wonderful friendship, so he kept it for himself.

Hiro yawned and plopped down on his bed (that was full of leftover gummy bears), his head on your lap.

"Please tell me a story."

"What kind of a story?"

Hiro thinks something, then a certain painful memory pops out of his mind.

"How about you tell me your part when you found me inside the locker?"

You raised a brow. "Since when did I found you inside of a locker?"

"Think back when we were younger." Hiro says as he looked up on you.

You narrowed your brows in concentration as you think back, then a scene flashed.

"P-Please... n-no more... d-don't h-hurt me."

Your eyes widened as you looked down on Hiro. "I remember now."

"Now, tell me how'd you find me in that locker."

---

You skipped happy inside the Lucky Cat Cafe after your classes.

"Hi, Aunt Cass!"

Cass smiled widely at you. "Hey there, [Y/N]!"

"Where Dashi and Hiro?" You asked, the grin plastered on your face.

"Tadashi told me he's with his friends after classes, but I don't know with Hiro. He should be back home right now." Cass says. "And I'm kinda busy with the cafe and couldn't pick him at school."

You smiled. "I could go look and pick up Hiro!"

"Sweetie, you don't have to--"

"Besides, I want to see Hiro's highschool."

Cass pondered at the thought before agreeing. "Thank you so much, [N/N]."