26 || ☆ DreaMist The Series: TT (Trick, Treat) Pt. 1

DreaMist's Halloween Special
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, MY LOVELY PEACHES!

Thinking what this photo is meant to? Just read further more and it'll answer your question ^^

"Hey, Uncle Ry!"

"Hiro, what are you doing here? And nice outfit, by the way, but is it a little bit early for trick and treating? Its only 3 in the afternoon."

"Heh. Excited, I guess." He shrugged. "Is [Y/N] there?"

"Yup, the gals are here."

Hiro's eyes widened. "Even Miyu?!"

Ryan nodded. "They just got here a while ago. I think they rehearsed for their Halloween Treat for tonight." He opened the door for Hiro.

"What are they doing now?"

"Taking a nap, probably tired from rehearsing from 4 in the morning until this afternoon."

Hiro hummed in response. Then a familiar scent linger on his nose. "Are you baking pumpkin cupcakes?"

"Yup, go get some at the kitchen."

He knew Mina was very fond on cupcakes, especially Aunt Cass' strawberry cupcakes, and Uncle Ry's pumpkin cupcakes, which is special in Halloweens.

"Aunt Cass was making some pumpkin [pastry] back at the cafe."

Ryan chuckled. "Will you go check the girls upstairs for me."

"Sure thing."

Hiro quietly made his way upstairs. He first checked Mina's room, just to see the older [L/N] on her own bed, Arou and Honey at the sleeping bags on the floor, Lia on the couch, all of them in slumber.

Miyu and Gogo must be at [Y/N]'s room.

He slowly closed the door and made his way to your room.

Hiro quietly opened your unlocked door, and immediately saw the Hamada sister on a [1F/C] sleeping bag at the ground, Gogo at the couch, and you were on your bed, tucked in covers and sleeping soundly.

Must be really tired from rehearsing. They didn't even changed their clothes.

Hiro sneaked in to you room, until he reached your bed. When he sat down at your bed, he cringe when the matress creaks.

He stiffed when you stirred and faced him. Your breathing still even.

When he looked at you, he smiled. The thought of him, kissing you, coming back on him again.

I couldn't believe that I kissed her that night. It felt... amazing.

He sighed dreamily as he brushed off some [H/C] locks from you face.