30 || Birth Date with a Music Box

11.03.2017

Omo! This is dedicated to someone, who's birthday is this exact day.

Happy Birthday, I know you'll still have a long journey to experience. More candles to blow and cakes to slice!

Let's have a little break from the DreaMist Series, yeah?

Search: BTS' "Young Forever" Music Box for the feels (I think)

Media at the side is the another music box piece

You were on your way to your kitchenette, when your guardian greeted you.

"Happy birthday, [Y/N]!"

You smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Uncle Ry."

He noticed your slightly low-spirited voice. "What's wrong?"

"Huh?" You shook your head and faking a smile. "Its nothing. Its my birthday, we all need to be happy!"

"Speaking of being happy, I know something that'll make you happy." He then presented his famous [meal]. The scent lingering in your nose. " I made your favorite."

"You're the best Uncle Ry."

"By the way, someone got you something as a present. Its on the coffee table." He pointed out.

You saw saw a [1F/C] bag with a wrapped up [2F/C] ribbon at the coffee table, where your guardian told you.

A familiar scent pops out when you opened the bag. A bag full of [flavor] [pastry] is what you saw, along with a note.

Curious, you opened the note and saw your bestfriend's messy writing, making you laugh lightly.

Hey [Y/N],
Happy Birthday! Hope this little present made your day. I'm sorry I didn't prepare much for your special day. There are too much projects to handle due tomorrow. You know, college life. My wish for you, is for your wishes to come true. Have a blast, [N/N]!

Your dorky bestfriend,
Hiro Hamada

You grinned and blushed at the moment, thinking that Hiro acknowledged your birthday despite of the tight schedule he had.

Your gaze landed at the line where he wished for your wishes to come true.

What if I wished to have the chance to be your girl? Do my wish had the possibility to come true?

You snapped out of your trance when Ryan calls your name.

You shook your head. "Yeah?"

"Remember when you said you badly wanted to watch [movie] the first time it was out on cinemas?" You slowly nodded, your smile widening, getting excited. "Since it's your birthday and you're free, why don't we head at the theaters and watch it?"

You leaped out off the couch and gave Uncle Ry a tight embrace. "Thank you, thank you!"

"No problem, kiddo." He ruffles your [H/C] hair. "Now go get ready!"

"Roger that!" You saluted and marched upstairs to your room.

You are not aware that your uncle planned of something.

And not aware of the bonus little gift Hiro sent you, asides from your favorite pastry.

And you are not aware of the ear piece that has been in Ryan for the whole time.