2 || Protect Pt. 1

5 years ago…

"Mina and Tadashi are genius!"

"Eh?!" The four reacted, dumbfounded.

A man in a suit came in the café to send in a news to the Hamada's, [L/N]'s, and Ryan, guardian of both of the [L/N] sisters as their Uncle, but not really blood-relative.

"Even though they're still kids," The man in a held up an examination paper up in their faces, "They had proved a theorem that no mathematician could so far!"

"Whaa?" Little Mina and Tadashi took a glance at each other.

"I-Is..." Mina stammer.

"I-Is that t-true?!" Tadashi finishes for her. The man in a nodded, "If that was so, it'd be a sly."

He looked at them confused, "We're talking about you two here."

Little Mina walked at the table next to them, where four-year old Hiro and [Y/N] is, drawing and coloring. Mina pulled the two in a large embrace, "Good job! I'm so proud on you two!"

"Well done, [Y/N] and Hiro!" Tadashi exclaimed proudly, his gaze at them.

"What?!" The man stood up at his seat and looked unbelievably at the little two, "The one who solved it wasn't Mina and Tadashi..." He walked near them, eyeing the two, "... But the younger [L/N], [Y/N], and the younger Hamada, Hiro?!"

Both the Hamada and the [L/N] siblings, nodded.

After knowing that [Y/N] and Hiro are the truly geniuses, a lot of schools are offering them to be one of the students here and there. The Hamada's can't picked one, because they're having a hard time picking. But for the [L/N]'s, they can't picked one here in San Fransokyo because they can't leave Seoul de Janeiro completely, they're wasn't expecting something like this just because they're just here in San Fransokyo for a vacation. Its the good thing for the both younger Hamada and [L/N] that a lot of school offers them to enroll in.

But the bad thing is...

It cause it too for the both of them, being bullied by the older kids.

"Hiro-kun, stay right there. I'll go buy us some gummy bears." [Y/N] said, leaving the younger Hamada at a bench.

"Okay, [Y/N]-chan!" After the younger [L/N] leaved, someone knocked Hiro down at the field and started kicking him.

"Just because you're a bit smart, doesn't mean you can be full of yourself!"

"What an eyesore!"

"So weak!"

When [Y/N] walked back with the sweet treat on her hand, her eyes widened only for her to see that little Hiro being kicked on the ground, making her drop the pack of gummy bears she bought.

She ran onto him, stretching her arms wide in front of Hiro and the bullies to stop them from what they're doing. "Stop hurting him!" She yelled in her cute little voice.

"Aww, little princess is here to save his little freak prince."

That made her boiled from anger. For insulting Hiro, she hardly stobbed the foot of the ones who said that, making him groaned in pain.

"Oh, you're going to regret that." His fist clenched.

As Hiro saw this, he knew what happens next. So he wrapped his arms around her from behind, trying to pull her away, "[Y/N]-chan, you're gonna get hurt!"

"It's okay, as long as they don't harm you again." Little [Y/N] reassured.

The guy was about to swing his fist in the younger [L/N], but stopped when they heard the older Hamada, "Hey!"

Seeing Tadashi running into them, the bullies scattered away. Leaving the two little ones.

[Y/N] turned around to Hiro, to hugged him tightly, as if he was the last thing in the world and verge into tears, "Hiro-kun, sorry for leaving you. If I haven't left you like that, any of this didn't have to happen." She said in between sobs.

He hugged back and rubbed her back, soothingly, "It's alright. But don't try to risk your life, trying to save me. You could ha--"

"NO! I WON'T LET THEM HURT HIRO-KUN AGAIN, I'LL NEVER LET THEM TOUCH YOU LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!"

Tadashi ran up to them with worried eyes.

---

"GYAAAH!! It's stinging! It hurts!"

"You're exaggerating." Tadashi said, as he continue to take care of his little brother's bruises, "If you're a man, don't cry over this much."

"IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A MAN!" The younger Hamada yelled, "IF YOU GET HIT BY A CAR, YOU'D BE ABLE TO BEAR WITH IY SAYING 'IF YOU'RE A MAN'?!"

Tadashi chuckled at the outburst of his brother, "You say funny things."

"It's not funny!" Hiro protested. Then the door opened, reavealing the both [H/C] haired [L/N]'s.

"I told you, Hiro's fine." Mina said to her younger sister.

[Y/N] ran up to Hiro and gave him a gentle hug, "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Feeling better, now that you're here, [Y/N]-chan."

"Hey Dashi." Mina called, walking near him. "Thanks for not letting my sister harmed."

"Actually, I want to thanked her. For standing up for my brother." He took two cherry-flavoured lollipops at his desk, he hand him one to Hiro, "This is for letting me treat you, even though you're noisy."

"Yes!" Little Hiro cheered.

He looked at the girl, "And [Y/N], here…" He reached the other lollipop to her. "…for protecting Hiro."

She just looked at Tadashi, not taking the treat, "But I didn't protect him."

"You stopped the bullies for hurting him, right? So as a thanks, take this lollipop." Tadashi smiled.

"Yay!" They both plopped the treat into their mouth.

The older siblings left the two at the room.

Then Hiro wrapped his arms around her. "Thanks for protecting me, [Y/N]-chan."

She return the hug, "I'm willing to protect you, whenever, wherever, whatever happens, Hiro-kun."

Ever since then, [Y/N] always got Hiro's back.

But then, fate made a role-reversal.