27 || Concerned

09.25.2017

I think this will be my first Boyfriend oneshot scenario.

Yeah, I had a husband-wife scenario oneshot, crush scenarios, bestfriend scenarios, but not a boyfriend scenario.

And this is based on what happened to me. This whole day.

Key: [1F/C] = 1st Favorite Color

Hope you enjoy this short oneshot.

You and Hiro are 16 years of age.

The morning you arrived at SFIT, way early, that you can count how many students was already at the university, was a fresh start for you.

When suddenly...

"AHHHHH!!!"

You screeched in pain, as you felt someone biting hard your right arm. You pushed away his head and held your bitten arm.

"Ha! Got ya!" He cheered in victory.

You rolled up the sleeve of your shirt and saw a red, turning into purple, bite mark.

"Ow... I think this is the worst bite I've ever had." You grumbled. "Fresh new day, fresh new bite."

"Well, gotta go." Then he casually walks out.

What the frickin' fudge just happened?

"Fredrick, get back here!" You yelled.

"See ya later, [N/N]!" Fred just waved at you, without turning back at you.

You huffed, "Unbelievable."

---

Its already half day at SFIT.

You were working on your project at the Nerd Lab, when...

"AHHHHH!!!" You screamed. "NOT AGAINNNN!!!"

You pushed the head away from your left arm, after she bit it.

"What's with you biting my arm?!" You barked as you rolled up the sleeve of your shirt saw another bruised on your left arm. "Now I had bruises both sides of my arm from biting!"

"Stop whining. Woman up." She then continued working on her own project.

Oh, come on!

Then a thought passed by your mind.

I totally forgot that biting someone's arm was now a thing for SFIT students.

But it really hurts, litterally. How can they stand this kind of pain?

---

The bell rings, signaling that classes are done.

You stretched and put all the things you needed in your [1F/C] backpack.

You decided on going at the Lucky Cat Café.

When you looked out of your window, you noticed the forming gray clouds, and little droplets in you window.

Great. Its raining.

Luckily, you had your coat. You wore it and made your way at the parking lot, where your bike is.

You made your way to the café. It is still raining, but it didn't bother you.

Until the worst case scenario comes in.

CRAAAAASH!!!

"Ow!"