36 || Cuddling

Important Author's note at the end, please read! ^^

Hiro sat up at his bed, having a hard time sleeping.

Its already 2am and its been an hour after you two decided to drift off in slumber after an all-night doings like videogames and movies.

You insisted in sleeping down at the couch as the Hamada brothers were up on their room.

Hiro thinks of what'll make him sleepy, so he quietly trudged downstairs to their kitchenette.

He took out some milk and warmed it up on their microwave. After drinking the whole glass of milk, he was about to be back upstairs when he noticed you.

Slowly, he peeks at you. Seeing you so peaceful in sleep, Hiro went back to their room.

But then, he came back down again, with his blue blanket around him.

He looked at you again, his face warming up.

Hiro gently laid down with you, his face stucking at the crook of your neck, making you awake slightly.

You groaned softly, not wanting to startle the younger Hamada.

"H-Hiro, what are you doing here?" You asked, voice hoarse because of disuse.

He nuzzled his face deeper on your skin. "I can't sleep."

You sighed, not wanting the conversation to be long. You just wrapped an arm around him, your face felt like it was going to explode in embarrassment.

When did Hiro became so cuddly?

But you smiled, kissing the top of his head softly before the two of you fall under together, cuddling for warmth.

*~*~*

While me and ImJustMe_Okay were chatting, she sent this picture.

Then I was like: "I think I want to do a oneshot."

"Then do it!" She says HAHAHA.

Fact: This oneshot had the shortest time that I had wrote, with 10 minutes.

NOTE FOR ALL READERS OF YOUNGER HAMADA!

This upcoming Febuary, there will be four (I think) oneshots for Valentines:
- Younger Hiro x Reader
- (Aged Fourteen) Hiro x Reader
- Older Hiro x Reader
- A DreaMist special

But the things is, I can't decide what plot will be made on those oneshots (excluded the DreaMist oneshot).

So, I thought you guys could suggest!

Deadline will be January 31, so I could start up these on fresh Febuary.

Also, check out my Hiro fanfiction 'Two Worlds' that I've been working on. It already has seven chapters.

Now, for the bonus...

*~*~*

Tadashi woke up around 6am, since he is an early bird.

He was confused when he didn't saw Hiro on his messy bed.

But when he went down, he saw Aunt Cass with a large grin on her face, her phone flashing.

He went next to Cass, only seeing you and Hiro, wrapped up in each others arms.

Tadashi flashed a sly smile. "Would you look at that, baby Hiro wants to cuddle [Y/N] here."