1 || Moving In

"Gaaah!!! We've been searching for hours, Uncle Ry!" You whined.

You and your Uncle Ry are searching for an apartment to live in, but unluckily, no luck for you two.

You've been accepted at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology the night before yesterday at Seoul de Janeiro SFIT Showcase. So that's why you took a flight as soon as possible.

Then something growled.

"Guess we're both hungry." Ryan says, laughing.

"Uh, I can state the obvious, Uncle Ry." You told him, and your nose caught something sweet.

Your eyes landed on a three-stored apartment, a café below named 'Lucky Cat Café'.

What a cute little café!

"C'mon! To the Lucky Cat Café!" You ran off, leaving your Uncle.

"Hey, wait!" He said, trailing behind you.

You swiftly open the door, but your head bumped into something.

"OW!" You curled down at the cold cement as your eyes closed tightly and you clutched to your pained forehead.

"You okay?" A voice of a boy said. You peeked your one eye open, then your other eye followed, and saw him.

Wow.

That is one crazy mop of a hair. I'm not joking. Doesn't he combed that hair of his?

You nod slowly, "I'm fine." He reached out his hand for you to help you up and you gladly accepted it. "Thank you...?" You trailed off, not knowing his name.

"O-Oh. I-I'm--"

"[Y/N]!" Ryan stood beside you, panting heavily. "Y-You are one o-of a h-heck r-runner." He said in between breaths

~HIRO~

"O-Oh. I'm--" I was cut off when a man, in Aunt Cass' age, came in breathing heavily.

"[Y/N]!"

[Y/N]? As in, [Y/N] [L/N]?!

[E/C] eyes, [H/C] shining hair... I can't believe it!

She's still the cute girl I'm friends with, but she grew prettier that I can't believe it!

"HIRO!" Aunt Cass walked over to us and her eyes widened as she saw the two figures in front of me. "Ryan?"

Ryan! Its Uncle Ryan!

"Cassandra?" Uncle Ry stared back at her, equally shocked. Then he looked at me. "Hiro?"

"Uncle Ry!" I exclaimed.

"Hiro! Cass!" He exclaimes back.

"What the heck is going on?" All of our gazes landed on [Y/N] as she asks that, more likely to herself. "Uncle Ry! Why didn't you tell me you knew someone here in San Fransokyo?!"

She didn't… remember me.

He smirked, "Oh, I'm not the only who knew someone here." He then wrapped his arms around me and Aunt Cass. "Can't you remember them? Your favorite chef, beside me and your parents of course…" He glanced at Aunt Cass. "and your so-called 'bestfriend for eternity, even the world ends'." And he ruffles my hair.

"Well, I remember Aunt Cass being one of my favorite chefs, and Hiro being my bestfriend." She said. Then her [E/C] eyes grew big as she stared at the three of us. "A-Aunt C-Cass? H-Hiro?!"

"The one and only." Aunt Cass says, smiling.

"Why am I so clueless all this time?" She muttered but we heard it.

Uncle Ryan dropped his arms to his side and what surprises me, [Y/N] tackled me in a hug.

"I missed you, Hiro-kun." That made me deep in blush.

I returned the hug, "I missed you too, [Y/N]-chan."

She pulled away and looked around, "Uh, I hate to break the moment, but we should get inside. People are giving us looks." She said nervously.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, I need to work off here in the café." Aunt Cass excused.

They brought their suitcase up to our living room.

Me and [Y/N] plopped down the couch, while Uncle Ry walked downstairs to help Aunt Cass.

"So Hiro, where's Tadashi?" I froze. She noticed it and gave me a nervous look. "H-Hiro, what's…wrong?"

I looked down and my voice starts to crack up. "Tadashi's g-gone, [Y/N]."

She gave me a questioning look. "W-What do you mean by 'gone'?"

My eyes starts to water, "H-He… He d-died on the f-fire."

She gasps softly, "T-The SFIT fire…"

I pulled her into my arms as my tears started to pour down, "It still h-haunts me every night." I tightened my grip on her. "P-Please, [Y/N]… Don't ever l-leave me. I n-need you!"

She strokes my hair, "A-At least… We're even." She whispered and now, her grip tightened around me.

And I heard a sob.

"[Y-Y/N]…"

"M-Mina died a month ago."

Mina? Her sister that is four years older than the both of us. Died?

The both of us didn't talk then. Just sobs are heard all over while in each others arms, until I decide to spoke up.

"Well, maybe we could comfort each other every night we had nightmares." I suggest as I pulled away. She gave me a confused look. "I'm sure Aunt Cass will let you and Uncle Ry stay with us here. Since it looks like your in a search of a place." I smiled.

She sniffed, "R-Really?"

"Really."

Then she smiles. "Thank you."

"Anything for my [Y/N]-chan."