7 || Amusement Park Pt. 1

Inspired of the events last Monday night.
Heck, that's one of a kind night.

Note: I'll try it as a preference one, and... *monotone* Tadashi is here.

"Aunt Cass is not coming with us?" You whined at your Uncle Ry and both Hamada brothers. "If I come with you, guys, I'll be left out."

"What do you mean 'left out'?" Hiro asks.

"I'm the only girl in the moment!"

"Wait. What about your sister? Isn't Mina coming with us?" Tadashi asked. Looking around your house, his eyes searching for your by-heart-realated sister, which happenes to be his girlfriend.

You sighed. "She said, she had a schedule with Honey Lemon."

The younger Hamada snickered. "Mina ditched you? How sad." Then made a fakely-sad face.

Tadashi whacked his brother's head. "Shut up, you knucklehead nerd!"

You laughed at the childish behavior of both Hamada's. "You guys get going. You'll be late with your 'Guys hangout'. I'll be just right here in the house."

Hiro gripped on both of your shoulders and leaned in, making your breath hitched and heartbeat in a race. "I'm not leaving you here."

You blushed at how close your faces are, that you could already feel his every breath, making you shiver. "W-Why?" You squeaked.

He leaned in to your ear, making you yelp. "No one's gonna defend me if they started making fun of me." He whispered in a husky voice. Making you nervous more.

"Uhh... I... w-well..."

Stop being... being this Hiro Hamada!

But what surprised you, when he kneeled down the floor, sliding his hands in yours and making a (cute) pout face. "Pwease..." He begged in a baby voice.

You bit your bottom lip, preventing yourself from squealing from cuteness overload that Hiro is all doing.

When you're all calmed down, you sighed in defeat. "Okay."

"YES!"

---

Game stalls:

When the four of you arrived at the amusement park by 3pm. You bought tickets for the rides, but you decided to try out the games first. So, you kept the tickets at your [animal] purse.

"Shoot two balls in a row to win a prize." The lady said. You wonder what the prize is, but then, you looked up and your eyes sparkled like diamond in what you saw. "Simple, but it can be a little tricky."

"Little tricky?" Tadashi asks.

"You'll see it for yourself. So, who's first?" She asked.

Uncle Ry stepped in. "I'll try."

The lady hand him the first pair of balls. "Good luck."

He positioned himself before the line and shoot his first ball, but unluckily, it bounced out of the basket. The second one shoot in.

"I know what the tricky part is." Ryan states. "The ball is really bouncy, that you need to think of a strategy or trick to let it in and don't bounce out of the basket."

You stretched your arms to prepare yourself. "Me next!"

The lady hand you the second pair. You stood before the line and highly throwed the ball. Unfortunately, it bounces out. You throwed your second one and bounces out too.