28 || ☆ DreaMist The Series: TT (I Likey You) Pt. 2

~HIRO~

"Don't you dare hurt her!" I cried desperately, wriggling out of the tight grip.

"If you want me dead, then go on!" My eyes widened at what she said from the other side.

"[Y/N]! No!"

We heard Fred gasped. "Looks like we're stuck in mysterious death plot twist."

"Ya think?!" Wasabi wailed.

"If you touched even a single strand from one of their hair, I'll haunt you till you die, you monster!" [Y/N] yelled.

Then a loud muffled voice caught our attention. "Let her talk."

"As soon as I get out of here, you'll taste something you don't want to savour in your life." Gogo growled.

She let out an evil laugh. "Let's see, Leika Tanaka. Let's see after I can draw the younger [L/N]'s blood out of her."

I could sense the sword near the girls.

"Say your sweetest goodbye to the world, [Y/N] [L/N]."

"NO!"

A piercing scream and a thud was heard and my tears spilled out.

"You've... d-done it. Now, let t-them... go." She said as her voice cracks.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Gogo shouted.

I felt the cold grip on both my ankles and wrist were loosened. I quickly took off the blindfold, and paled in what I saw.

"[Y-Y/N]?"

"Hiro, what happened?!"

She slowly turned at me. "H-Hiro, you and the g-gang need to g-get out... of h-here."

I rushed up to her and held her close, I don't care if my outfit stains with her blood.

I took off here blindfold, revealing her [E/C] eyes, slighlty with tears.

"I... I'll g-get you out of h-here! J-Just... h-hold on...!" I sobbed, picking her up.

"T-There's no use, Hiro." She coughed out blood, that made me cringe.

"HIRO, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Tadashi, Jade, and Gogo yelled in unison.

I'm the biggest idiot the world that ever had. I can't save the one girl I love.

I saw the sword stained with [Y/N]'s blood, thinking of how stupid and idiotic I am, that I let all of this happened.

Gogo keep wriggling out. "ARGGGH!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

I slowly took the shiny blade, not really hesitating on ending my life.

"Okay, time's over." The girl in mask quickly covered me with something.

I blacked out.

---

~YOU~

I shakily sighed in relief. "That was close."

"Yeah. If hadn't knocked him out, he really ended up himself."

"I'm never going to forgive myself for making this trick. I never knew it'll go this far. "My gaze turned to him with a worried look.

"We've taken care the other guys." Uncle Ry says.

A muffled voice tried to speak, Abigail took my sister's gag. "Uhmm, is the show over?"