11 || Cold and Fever

Inspired of two weeks ago's situation I'm in. From my volleyball practice, until the next day, my body and throat sores.

Also inspired of Me and You, You and Me's Chapter 18 (or something): Taking Care Of You.

Dedicated to: Vixy_Robotnik. She's my first friend here in Wattpad as Pichi!

"Ugh, why am I feeling like this?" You asked yourself for the fifth time.

You were sketching in your blueprints for your project this week, when suddenly, you felt like your head is spinning ang you all go weak.

Maybe a little shut eye can work…

You lean your head into your arms that's in your desk, and slowly drift off into slumber.

---

"Mina?" You called. You were walking a dark alleyway, when you heard something, that send shivers in your spine.

You quickly ran into the corner and saw what you didn't expect.

Blood.

All coming out from your sister.

"Like what you see?"  A voice said.

"M-Mina?" You croaked. "MINA!"

You felt a tap in your shoulder. You turned around to see…

Yokai.

A bloody knife in his hands.

---

You quickly snapped out of your dream… no, a nightmare.

Tears started to spill out when you recall your nightmare, Mina, being murdered by Yokai.

"[Y/N]?"

You immediately recognized the voice and whipped your whole body to the person and throw your arms around him, afraid of letting him go, as he tensed up because of your sudden move.

"H-Hiro…" You croaked out. "M-Mina, died because of drowning. B-But I didn't expect she'll die because… because of Yokai!"

He gently rubbed your back in a soothing way. "Hey, its okay. Its just a nightmare."

She's really warm and cuddly. Hiro thought. But no too warm.

Then you sneezed.

Earlier, just a headache. Then now, I feel like my nose is stuffy and my throat kills me. You thought.

Hiro pulled away and took a good look on your now, red face.

"[Y/N], you okay?"

"Honestly…" You trailed off. "I don't know." You finished before you again sneezed. "I'll just get some bottled water." You stood up from your desk and started to walk wgen you suddenly feel all dizzy.

You blacked out.

"[Y/N]!" Hiro ran up to you and kneeled down, taking you in his arms. His hand unconciously brushed in your forehead, and he noticed you're not in your normal temperature.

Plus, the sweating, even though its a breezy day, and your heavily breathing.

Oh, man! What'll I do?! Hiro panicked.

Then a thought clicked. "Baymax!"

A squeaking noise is heard. Then your lab door opened, revealing the marshmallow bot, you both really loved so much.