37 || Valentines 2018: Flirty, Clingy, and Embarrassment

2018.02.11

Last night was a night to remember.

THE BALL WAS AMAZING! Like, asdfghjkl I can't believe it that I attended something like that. But I had to admit, something is missing.

But... this oneshot was based on what happened to me the other day.

Just thinking about it makes my hands go cold.

You were now out at the SFIT grounds, having a relaxing time with your bestfriend, Jihyo as you enjoy the chilly air.

You just finished one of your works and your glad that you finally had the time to loosen up a bit.

"This is nice." You breathed out.

"I agree."

You squeaked, hearing a familiar voice. Both you and Jihyo turned to see him. The one and only Hiro Hamada.

"Hey, Hiro!" Jihyo greeted.

"Hey, Jihyo." He greets back, and turned at you. "[Y/N]."

You smiled awkwardly at him before adverting your gaze at the peaceful scenery in front of you.

Hiro sat next to you, joining in the relaxing moment.

You and Hiro were sometimes teased as a couple at SFIT, leading you annoyed and bothered with it the whole day.

But, you can't deny the fact that you sometimes do feel giddy about it. Since you once had a crush on him.

GAH! That was months ago! You thought.

The moment was peaceful with you, Hiro, and Jihyo...

...until someone started poking your side, making you squirm a bit.

You turned at Hiro, who was smiling like the dork he is. "Could you stop it?"

He didn't respond, but the smile was still there. So, you returned your attention in the scene...

When he started poking your side again.

And the giddiness was coming back at you. Not again.

"What's your problem?!" You snapped as you glared at him, but containing the laugh inside to maintain your irritated image.

Hiro laugh. "Its like your gonna laugh anytime soon~" He cooed.

Since when did he became so flirty?

"Ha ha ha, very funny." Says you, with a hint of sarcasm.

"[N/N]. C'mon~" He poked your side again, grinning that you could see his cute little tooth gap. "I know you can't resist me~"

You can't help but laughed at his cuteness and dorkiness.

What the fudge is happening with me?

"See? I know I can make you laugh!" Hiro chuckled.

You could hear Jihyo laughed silently next to you.

"Jihyo, help me." You whined at your bestfriend.

But she just whistled innocently, smiling into space.

Wow, thanks so much.

Hiro keeps poking your side. You weren't that ticklish, they knew that they can't tickle you that easy.

Then an idea pops out, making you crackle your knuckles.

"You won't stop, huh?"

Seeing your change of attitude, he holds up his hands in defense. "[Y/N], a-am I thinking the same thing you were thinking?" He asked nervously.

"Depends." You shrugged, and swiftly slide your fingers in his side.

He laughed, he loudly laughed!

"It looks I'm the guy around here! You were more ticklish than I am!" You laughed.

"Hahaha! [Y/N]-- Haha! St-- Hahaha! --op! P-Please!"

You stopped and smirked, as he was trying to catch his breath.

Ah, this two. Jihyo smiled as she secretly watched you and Hiro at her side.

"Wanna some more--"

"No, no, no! I had enough tickles!"

Then he held both of your wrists, making your face heats up.

What is he planning now? You thought.

When Hiro saw you blushing, he laughed again. "You're red!"

This caught you off guard. "W-What?! Red? I never turn red!"

"I'm not kidding, you really are blushing!"

What the heck?!

"I'm not!" Hoping its not true, you turned at Jihyo. "I'm not blushing, right?"

"Hiro's right, you are blushing."

"Its just hot and warm out here! That's why!" You reasoned out quickly.

Your bestfriend had her poker face on. "Its a bit chilly out here, [Y/N]."

I hate these two when together.

Then a hand locked tight with your right one. When you saw it was Hiro's, you quickly tried pulling it away.

"Hiro, let me go!" Your face burns with embarrassment.

"I'm not letting you go." He says sternly.

"Please." You pleaded.

Then Jihyo stood up. "I need to go and save my life from some 'love ants'. Have fun, you two!" She says, running away.

You frowned as you watch your bestfriend walks away, leaving you with him.

Silence passed with you and Hiro, and he decided to break the ice.

"Just, let me hold your hand."

Is this an advance Valentines?

*~*~*

2018.02.13

Yup, this is what happened to me last Friday with... him.

I'M NOT SAYING HIS NAME, NEVER! HAHA!

Could you bear with me for a little while?

I had the Younger! Hiro x Reader oneshot on my notebook, I also started the Older! oneshot, and the DreaMist Valentine Special is also ongoing.

And I had to update BangGotTwice too with Jihyo's Birthday special and Hobi's upcoming Birthday too.

Gosh.

Pichi-Pichi~