"Maybe not, but that doesn't mean he won't put me through agonizing pain...at least to my ear drums."

                He laughed, but began to walk out of the room. "Oh and by the way Alaure..."

                "Yeah?"

                "Thanks for figuring out his name. It was getting on my nerves to calling 'master'. As if the guy doesn't degrade me enough...that haughty pinhead and his hoity-toitiness."

                I laughed, "Hoity-toitiness? I think the word you're looking for is nincompoop."

                "Perfect," he grinned,"...well, see you later, hopefully. I've already gotten in enough trouble with D because of you."

                "Hey! It wasn't my fault!"

                "Yeah, I know," he chuckled, "I just like teasing you."Well you're not the only one. What is it about me that makes me so fun to tease? I don't even have any amusing reactions. More importantly, why did Baxter disobey Damon so much? And why on earth did Damon put up with it?

                I rolled my eyes at Bax, saving my questions for some other time as he walked out of the room and I resumed  staring at the rotating ceiling fan when barely two minutes later another voice broke my concentration.

                "So I suppose you never will learn your lesson, huh kitten?" Damon stated.

                I propped myself up on arms to look at him. I was completely thrown off by his attitude. He didn't seem mad at all. In fact his face was wiped of any emotion which made me nervous that he would burst any second. I stared at him like a deaf person, mouth slightly dropped, completely dumbfounded.

                "What are you thinking, kitten?"

                Finally I decided to say something."Kitten?"

                "You know how the saying goes: curiosity killed the cat. You're like the curious cat. But it wouldn't be a very great pet name if I just called you cat, so you're now kitten."

                I returned a very apathetic and exaggerated nod.

                "What are you thinking?" he asked.

                "Why."

                "What do you mean 'why'? As in why do I care what's on your mind?"

                "I just don't get it." He was being awfuly talkative today, much more than usual.

                "Get what?"

                "I don't understand what I could possibly know that you would need to determine so badly. You're an educated guy, I'm sure. No idiot could just randomly become one of the world's richest and most successful businessman at such a young age, so anything I would know that would even slightly pertain to you, I'm sure you would know more about. Even if you didn't, you have so many resources at your fingertips for you to easily find out what you're looking for, so I'm completely at a loss as to why..."

                "Yeah, I'm still not answering that. You may even end up figuring it out on your own anyways...or not," he taunted.

                "Why not just make my life here a tad bit easier and tell me?"