19: Feeling Guilty

I fell asleep for like five minutes before waking up with a halt. I decided to take shower to wake me up. When I walked out of the bathroom with only the towel around my waist. I looked for something comfortable to wear. I didn't put a patch on, I didn't feel like it was necessary. I walked out of my room and went to Tina's room.

She was walking out from the bathroom wearing only her underwear. She jumped and walked inside the bathroom again to get her bath robe.

"You have the curviest body I've ever seen" I said mesmerized by her curves. She rolled her eyes and moved to get her clothes. I walked over to her "I can't keep fighting this desire, this curiosity to feel you, to hear you moaning and test how far you'll go" I whispered standing in front of her. She wasn't looking at me "I bet you've never been touched like I want to" I said tilting her head up. I placed my thumb in her lower lip and slowly parted her lips "I bet right you're thinking about how good my lips would feel touching were no one else has ever kissed you" she sighed and I leaned down to kiss her.

She moved backwards but I didn't let her get far. I cupped her head in my hands and kissed her. At first she was reluctant but slowly she gave in and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her tiptoes. I placed my hand in her lower back, lifting her a little bit from the floor.

"Blake... my parents can come" she said stopping the kiss but I didn't listen and kissed her again.

I placed her on the bed and placed myself on top of her. Her bathrobe opened and her body was completely exposed to me. Her skin was soft and warm against mine. I wanted to kiss every inch of her skin, I wanted to touch her and feel her warmth.

"I want to..." I started but stopped biting my lip "I want to fuck so badly" I groaned and looked at her. I wished I could go back and change the circumstances in which we met. I wished I didn't feel guilty every time I wanted to kiss her or touch her. I felt dirty, almost as if I was only doing this for the bet but I damn knew I was just falling for her.

She looked at me for a while and we just stared at each other then she raised her head and kissed me. It was a soft and delicate kiss that just fed my feelings. I placed my hand on her stomach and slowly moved it up until I reached the border of the bra.

"Guys, we're here" her parents shouted from the floor below and Tina jumped and I felt her teeth bumping into my lip and then the sour taste of blood.

"Sorry" she whispered and I got off her. She dragged out of the room and locked herself inside.

I walked to my room with a smile on my face. I was definitely falling for her and I didn't see a way of stopping it.

Tina's parents invited us to go out for dinner. I was getting ready and my phone wouldn't stop vibrating on the bed. I looked at it and saw all the text messages from Elias.

E: picture or it didn't happen

How old was he? 10? Jesus. I dropped my phone on the bed and it vibrated again.

E:  i need prove, Blackey, pictures

E: tonight

"Blake, what happened to your lip?" Tina's father asked when I walked downstairs. I cleared my throat and looked at Tina. She avoided my eyes and her father's.

"I tend to bite my lip when I'm thinking" I said the first thing that came to my mind. He nodded and walked to the door. Tina looked at me and rolled her eyes.

We drove to a parking lot filled with food-trucks. It was packed with people. We got a table in front of one food-truck and Tina's parents started telling us about what trucks were good and what was good about them.