10. Fight For You

When I rolled in bed I expected to feel Tina's body but in reality, all I felt was the cold blanket. I opened my eyes, the sun stinging my eyes. I looked around the room and saw my clothes on the floor. I grunted and got up from bed. I looked at the desk and saw Tina's phone. I was so mad out of the sudden.

Why the fuck did she go? Last night I put my man ego to the side and went up to her even after she called it quits. Wasn't that clear enough for her. Fuck her. I got off the shower and opened the door way to hard, making the wood crack.

I got dressed and looked at my phone that had been charging next to my bed. I had thousands of messages from multiple people. I opened Olives first.

O: fuck u Blake

O: how could u?

O: shes gonna kill u

O: motherfucker

O: everybody has the picture.

Then I opened Ivan's:

I: Blake, Elias linked Tina's picture

I: Jason is very angry right now, why u did that?

I: this is bad

Then Snapchat with six different notifications. Tons of people asking me about my night with Tina. The motherfuckers who talked me into this joking around and saying nasty things about her. I couldn't take it. I stormed out of the house.

I opened Elias bedroom door and it slammed against the wall making a big noise that made him jump.

"Blake!" he said "what the fuck?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I'll tell you what fuck is up" I walked up to him and punched him but Elias was two inches taller than me and way bulkier than me. He soon gained territory and before I could stop him he gave the only punch I needed to know I had to back up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked looking at me with angry eyes "have you lost your head?" he asked when I didn't answer.

"Why did you forward the picture?" he laughed which made me angrier.

"Are you mad because of that? What? Now you care for the girl?" he asked with mocking tone that only made me want to punch him again.

"I clearly told you not to" he laughed again and I was losing the milligram I had left of patience.

"And now I'm supposed to listen to every order you give, Mr...?" he smiled "you're no one Blake, stop acting like you own every fucking place in this university" I turned around to leave but he had to add something else "or else you want your little secret to link out?" I left his room before he could say anything else.

I drove around for a while not really knowing where I wanted to go or do. I was too mad to go anywhere near people. I decided to give Tina her phone and shirt when I drove past the cafeteria close to her dorm.

I walked up to her floor and knocked on her door before opening. She mumbled something from inside and I opened the door. She was in bed and had a pained look in her face.

"Here's your phone" I avoided her eyes "next time you try to sneak out of my room, don't forget all your belongings" I walked to the door and left without letting her answer.

***

Several hours had passed after I went to Tina's. I was outside campus, in a parking lot of a Mcdonal's listening to music and thinking about the bet. Elias was a motherfucker. He literally brainwashed me to agree to get into this, just because he knew the pussy that I was.

My phone vibrated on my pocket and I took it out. It was a text from Ivan.

I: Jason is going to tell Tina about the picture.

"Just great" I grunted hitting the steering wheel with my hands.

I turned on the engine and drove to the house.

My frat brothers avoided my presence except for Ivan who was concerned about my swollen eye.

"Blake, you need to stop fighting" he said looking at me concerned "if you keep on like this I'm gonna feel forced to suspend you for some games" I looked at him with a warning look "don't look at me like that. Rules are rules" he shrugged.

I kept looking at my phone ignoring Ivan. He sighed and got up from the table, leaving me alone in the dining room. After some minutes of tension and frustration, I walked up to my room and laid in bed for a while.

***

The door opened with a loud bang and Tina walked in fuming. She looked really mad; her cheeks were red and her eyes glossy almost like she was going to cry.

"What the fuck...?" I said jumping on the bed.

"You son of a bitch!" she screamed. Oh, I guess she found out about the picture "you are sick bastard! How could you do that? You knew I was practically unconscious and you didn't even care" I guess I deserved all this "you're sick" I got up from the bed and walked up to her "don't even think coming near me. You really think you're going to fix all this by hugging me?" she was hysterical "or kissing me?" she paused "you have sex with me while I'm unconscious and then publish a picture of me half naked? I mean, are you fucking crazy...? I talked before she could proceed.

"Have sex with you?" what the heck was she talking about? "I didn't even touch you, Tina" I kept my voice low and calm. I've had enough of fights and screams "I wouldn't touch you if you weren't conscious" I looked down.

"Why did you take the picture, Blake?" she asked calmly I looked at her.

"Because of a bet" I sighed dying to tell her the truth just so she could walk out of all this bullshit.

"You fucking bastard!" she was back to screaming. She walked towards me with her hand up ready to slap me but I grabbed her hand mid-way.

"I've had enough punched for today" I let go of her arm and sat on my bed. I was hurt so I wanted to hurt her "anyway, what game are you playing? Going back and forth from Jack and me? it's this some kind of game to you? Have you decided to be a whore now?" she looked at me surprised.

"You're just a waste of my time" she whispered and even if I wanted to lie and say it didn't hurt. It did, it fucking did.

"Yeah, go run to Jack's arms so he can fuck you and dump you tomorrow" I screamed. It stung to say it out loud after so many years of burying it down.

She turned around and this time I was not prepared to stop her hand from slapping me. I felt her tiny hand collapse on my cheek and how it made my eye hurt more.

"El que come callado, come dos veces, idiota" she said something in Spanish that I didn't get. I was still trying to accept that she just slapped me.

"Get out!" I screamed "GET THE HELL OUT" I shouted looking at the floor. I got up to close the door behind her. I just gave it a hard slam and herd the wood cracking.