12. Stay The Night

I've never woken up next to anyone. Lydia didn't even allowed me to stay over. So, when I woke up I didn't know if I should move, afraid to wake Tina up. She was fast asleep, it must've been four or five in the morning. I closed my eye again and fell asleep thinking I might be still dreaming.

I felt her fingers running through my hair and it felt so real I opened my eyes to confirm, and there she was, smiling at me with sleepy eyes and rosy cheeks. I wanted to pull her into the bed and kiss her.

"Hey" I greeted her with a smile. She looked so adorable. She smiled back, I looked her up and down and smiled "I like how it looks on you" she looked down her cheeks turning red "look at me" I demanded and she obeyed "you're fucking beautiful" she smiled and tried to hide her embarrassment.

Tina had the perfect body; big thighs, wide hips, a narrow waist forming the perfect curve on her sides. Her breast were perfectly round and a little saggy which just made them even more attractive. Her skin had tiny marks all over and she had some freckles in her cheeks.

I jumped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and resisted the temptation of getting out and dragging Tina inside with me.

I drove Tina to her dorm and we agreed to go out tonight. She seemed a bit off since we left the house, I wondered what had gotten into her.

The restaurant I chose was really expensive. I need money to pay dinner and the only way was bribing my dad's secretary to transfer me my payment without my dad's consent. It took me about thirty minutes to convince her. I'll pay for this later.

For the rest of the day I just drove around not really having anything to do. I skipped my class not really feeling like listening to my professor talking in French.

****

I texted Tina letting her know I'll pick her up at 8:30 pm.

I was at home reading when I got a text from Elias.

E: jack's pretty pissed at u. I guess it worked.

I snorted and threw my phone to the side. It was actually Elias' idea to fight Jack and get Tina back. It did work but I felt awful. I didn't want to hurt her but at this point it was almost inevitable.

I took another shower and got ready to go pick Tina up. I got to her dorm at 8:20 and waited 5 minutes to go up to her door and get her. I didn't understand why I was so nervous, I've gone out with her before.

When I saw her I realized there were so many sides of her I still haven't seen and this one, by far was one of my favorite. She had a white dress that left very little to the imagination.

"You look... absolutely... beautiful" I stammered. She smiled, her cheeks turning red.

We got to the restaurant and I saw how her eyes lingered in every corner. She took in every detail. I just looked at her while we walked to our table. The dress tugged into her hips every time she walked.

The waiter came as soon as we sat down. We got garlic bread and wine. She was looking around the restaurant and I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. She caught me staring and her cheeks turned red.

"What?" She asked looking at me intensively. I smiled.

"You're beautiful" I said and she looked down. I wanted to lean forward and kiss her but it wasn't the right moment.

The waiter came back with the wine and garlic bread.

"What are your plans after school?" Tina asked and even though the topic made me uncomfortable I tried to hide it.

"I'll work for my dad" short answer but at least I didn't avoid it. The truth about my whole future was simple: my dad forced me to be a lawyer when in reality I wanted to writer. Not that I can't still write but I wanted it to be my major.

She didn't say anything so I guess she sensed the topic made me uncomfortable. I didn't want to give her my shitty attitude that only showed up when talking about my family.

We chit chatted about little things while the food arrived. When it did, we ate in silence not even commenting about the food. Tina stared at me while I ate which made a little uncomfortable but I needed to get used to it. Again.

After we ate, the waiter offered another bottle but we kindly declined and asked for the bill. We walked out of the restaurant holding hands and while we waited for the car, I stole a kiss from her.

We drove around for a while. My hands were sweating more than usual and the fact that I didn't get to go home with her made me feel somehow guilty. I wanted to take her home and sleep next to her. I shook my hair earning a look from Tina. I smiled at her and kept looking at the road.

I dropped her off, we said goodbye at the car. The kiss let me wanting more and when she got off the car and I saw her walking up the stairs I almost got off the car and ran up to catch her. All I could think about was ripping that white dress off her and kissing every inch of her skin.

I drove home and crashed on my bed as soon as I reached my room. I had a very weird dream where Tina wore a white dress with black lingerie underneath and she modeled it for me. We were in a house with a beautiful view to the mountains. She looked older and in her left hand was a big diamond.

"What with the ring?" I asked smiling at her seductive face. She bit her lip, walking slowly towards me and inches from my face she whispered:

"Jack gave it to me" she bit her lip and I woke up with a halt.

Fuck. This girl was driving me crazy.