9. You Got Me Going Crazy

My friends were a bunch of assholes. And even though I would like to say I wasn't one, I am guilty of laughing to their bad jokes.

Tina avoided the crowds by staying in the kitchen. Olive and Jason soon left her alone to find their hook ups. I promised myself not go up to her, just let her wonder why I didn't make a move.

"Tina's done with Blake, I think I can try on her now" Floyd started talking. He was wasted but that wouldn't stop me to punch him "seems like little Blakey lost his charms" he joked. Everybody laughed but the air got tense.

"Sure, Floyd" I said smiling "let's see how long does it take her to realize what a little bitch you really are" everybody laughed except Floyd. He looked at me with challenging eyes.

I got up and left the circle. I walked around the house for a bit. Tina was in the patio now, sitting by herself. I wanted to go to her but at the same time I had to play my cards right. No running after her, let her come.

"AYO BLAKEY" it was Floyd again. I turned around and looked at him "wanna see while I fuck her?" He said smirking.

I didn't think before punching him again and again, I was letting all my frustration and anger out in each punch. He tried to stop me but failed each time, I was out of me. People gathered around us and made us move to an open space. We walked out to the patio and everybody started shouting. Floyd seemed to be more confident in his punches but I didn't feel the ones that I didn't dodge. I hit his jaw one last time before Ivan grabbed me from the back and stopped me.

"Let me go" I shouted fighting against Ivan's arms. He held my arms tightly against my back "stop, it's hurting" he let go of me once we were inside of the house.

"Blake, what the heck man?" he said clearly frustrated by our fight "we're in season, we can't afford to lose a player" he looked at me with his piercing black eyes, it almost felt like it was my dad.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that" I said walking away towards the stairs.

I went to my room and locked myself there for a while. I needed to cool down before I went downstairs again. Why did I get so mad when he talked about Tina? She didn't mean anything. She was just another game. I sighed with frustration and walked up and down my room. Tina was just part of a bet you agreed to be in, you even signed a fucking paper so you better fucking do it, Blake.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Tina and Olive dancing in the middle of the living room. I looked around and saw all the guy's eyes on them. I felt my anger rising again but I had to keep it down otherwise Ivan would kick my ass.

Tina disappeared from the dance floor as soon as Olive did too. I lost sight of her for a moment but then saw her standing in a corner. She looked incredibly hot and all I wanted was to go over and kiss her.

They played another song and this time Tina walked to the dance floor by herself. She started moving and I saw how all the guys looked at her. It made fucking angry. I threated a couple of them that had the intentions of going up to her. I watched her from afar; how her hands went up her body and exposed her skin, how she played with her hips every beat of the song and how she bit her lip.

She sang while she danced and her eyes found mine. She smiled broadly and winked at me. She danced for me and that drove me almost to the point of insanity. This girl had her cards laid out in the perfect arrangement.

Another song started and she had no intention of stopping. I grunted and bit my lip with frustration. If she didn't stop dancing I would have to fight every single fucking guy in this house. She was so hot and so naïve to her surroundings. I mean, the girl had the perfect pair of boobs and the roundest ass I've ever seen.

I moved to a window and remained there for a while before going back to my favorite thing to do tonight: watch Tina dance. She looked so out of herself it was almost as if it was someone else in the dance floor. She stopped dancing and disappeared from my view for a while. I didn't go after her, I had to be careful when to play my last move.

Olive was wilder than Tina but somehow, they were friends. I mean, if you placed them side by side you wouldn't see much difference but personality wise, let's just say Olive was Amsterdam and Tina was India.

Olive left her alone again and from where I was I could see how uncomfortable she felt standing between all the couples in the dance floor. What took my surprise was to see her moving to the beat.

"Fuck it" I said and walked over to her.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me. I moved against her and gripped her hips tightly against me. I moved my hand to her lower back and pushed her down, making her bend in front of me. I kept moving against her, she gasped but kept dancing. By now my erection was palpable and I knew she felt it. I gripped her hips and made her move right on top of my erection. She kept dancing and I and grabbed her hair, pulling it hard enough to have control over her head. Her neck was at my reach so I leaned down and kissed it. She let her hair down and I grabbed it and pulled her close to whisper in her ear:

"I tried being nice and you were a little bitch to me" she gasped and I pulled harder "All I've been thinking about since the moment I met you was how bad I want to fuck you" I bit her ear lobe "and now, I see you dancing, moving those hips and I had to warn every fucking guy in this room not to dance with you" I let go of her and grabbed her hips with a little extra force.

We kept dancing even though the song changed. She moved faster against me but I was able to keep up. I touched her up and down and when I couldn't hold it anymore, I turned her around so we were facing each other. I took her hands and placed them on my neck.

"All I wanna do is take you upstairs and fuck you against my wall" she bit her lip and looked at me. Her eyes had that innocent look that made me lose my shit.

She moved a bit farther away and danced in front of my passing her hands up and down her body. God! She was driving me crazy.

I walked to her and pulled her to me. I leaned down to kiss her but stopped mid-way. She was expecting the kiss. I smiled.

"You like playing with my mind" she said touching my lip with her index finger. I put her finger in my mouth and bit it.

"You had your dancing talent very hidden" I said smiling. I kissed the corner of her mouth. Two can play this teasing game.

"I'm Latina, what are you expecting?" she said proudly. I smiled and looked at her, something in her eyes told me that her following action was coming.

She passed out in my arms as I walked upstairs. I placed her on my bed and locked my door. I felt awful for what I was to do. I took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. She was facing down so her boobs where off sight. I snapped a picture and then hooked it up again and put her one of my shirts. I laid next to her carefully and fell asleep.