3: A Game For Two

Today I was able to wake up at 6 and go running. I needed to clear up my mind before trying to finish work. Last night with Tina was fine, it wasn't nothing extraordinary but it was a step closer to the goal. I ran the extra mile and on my way back stopped at the diner and bought breakfast.

The house was in complete silence when I came back. My frat brothers knew nothing about responsibility or having a real job. Aside from Ivan, the rest of them had their parents supplying all the money they needed.

I ate in my room and after a long shower, I finished all my work for the week. I emailed my dad's assistant and sent her the documents via email. I only had to drop off the papers at my dad's and I'll be done.

When I was getting out of the house, Dallas caught at the door.

"Hey, party tonight!" I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me.

The parties were fine, for the first two years of college, I was getting tired of having a bunch of drunk people making noise and mess around the house. Sometimes I really considered moving out.

I drove to my dad's office and dropped the papers at the front desk to avoid his comments. I've had enough of 'Father-Son conversations' for a week.

When I got back home, the house was getting ready for the party tonight. It gave an idea. I took my phone out and texted Tina.

"No plans for tonight. We going out"

My only class was in the afternoon so I had spare time to help around the house for the party. We liked to go hard on two things: alcohol and music. We didn't have the best record of house parties for nothing. We usually hired a DJ for the whole night and the alcohol is bought by different donations we acquire by doing volunteering and stuff like that.

****

My class ended before I realized and I found myself driving back to the house at 6 pm. Tonight will be a wild one because before I left the house I caught a glimpse of a conversation between Corey and one of our suppliers and the word that caught my attention the most was "tons". tons of what? I don't know but I am willing to know.

People started arriving around 7:30 pm, mostly freshmen ready to get wild and wasted before 12. Some girls started to throw themselves at guys and some of them were shy and standing by the windows or sitting on the couches. One of them caught my attention; she had brown long wavy hair with honey highlights. Her eyes were small and brown, she had a round pink mouth. She looked so uncomfortable I couldn't help but walk over to her.

"Hey" I said with my best smile "Mind if I sit down?" she raised her eyebrow and shook her head no "what the mouse ate your tongue?" I joked smirking but she didn't laugh, she just looked at me and rolled her eyes " listen, buttercup" she looked towards me " I came here to talk to you and ease your awkwardness" she raised an eyebrow and the corner of her mouth raised in a half smile "so, please let me do my task" she smiled.

"Katerina" she said with a honeyed tone. I smiled and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Blake" I whispered and felt her shiver besides me. Task completed.

****

Katerina spent the rest of the night by my side, following like a lost poppy. She was way past drunk by 11 pm and kept putting her hand down my pants. She bit, licked and sucked every inch of my neck until I stopped her because she might leave me a hickey. I tried calling Tina three times but she didn't pick. Where the heck was she?

"Let's go upstairs" she said in my ear. She was straddling me while we were sitting in a circle on the kitchen. The girl has lost all her shame by now.

When I was going to answer her, my phone rang on my pocket. I moved Katerina off my lap and grabbed it without looking at the screen.

"Hello?" I said covering my other ear to hear better.

"Hey, it's me, Tina" she said with a coarse voice. She was probably sleeping. Katerina kissed my neck tickling me and making me laugh. I kissed Katerina to shut her up before Tina could hear her.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry about tonight Tina but some... frat business came around and I had to come" I said quickly. I laughed again at the sign of 'hang off' Dallas made and Katerina yelled 'hang up, already' right in the phone.

"It's all right I didn't really wanna go out tonight anyways, I get tired of doing the same, you know..." she said in that bitchy tone she was so good at and hung up. I fixed my face and ignore her nasty comment.

I took Katerina and moved her again to my lap, I kissed her and pushed her against me. I stood up, holding Katerina by her ass and walked upstairs to the guest room. I didn't have time to take her to bed and actually undress her so I just took off her shirt and removed her bra pressing her against the wall as I did so.

"Blake" she moaned and grabbed my hair really tightly. I was playing with her nipple with my tongue and she seemed to be enjoying it.

I threw her on the bed and took off her shorts and underwear at all once. She gasped and tried to cover herself but at this point I didn't really care. I placed myself on top of her and placing my finger in her thigh, I slowly moved it to her middle and started touching her. She moaned and moved under me coming in my fingers minutes after.

"Oh, Blake" she exclaimed and hugged me. By now, I was done with my sudden rage and only wanted to jerk off but the girl would not let me go.

After she let me go, I lied face up and lowered my pants, ready to touch myself. I placed my hand over my shaft and Katerina surprised me by placing herself between my legs and putting her mouth over my head. I moaned and grabbed her hair tightly in my hands, moving her head up and down.

I came minutes after and Katerina proudly swallowed all my cum. I couldn't care less. She was still naked and waiting for me to do the next move but I was done for the night.

I stood up and walked out of the room leaving the naked needy girl behind. I walked downstairs again and took a cup from the kitchen counter.

***

I was pretty wasted to drive probably but I knew I was not going to crash. I drove to her dorm and walked up to her room, knocked with no response and tried to go inside but it was locked. I sat down leaning on the wall and slowly falling asleep.

The ache of someone hitting my leg woke me up. The clarity stung my eyes, making me close them and open multiple times. After a long yawn and a good stretch, I looked around confused not recognizing where I was. When I looked up I saw Tina standing next to me.

"Hey" I said and throat got ripped apart. I swallowed and frown my eyebrows.

She walked past me and closed the door behind her. I got up ready to walk inside but she came out again.

"Sorry about last night" I shrugged trying to sound as sincere as possible. I looked around, thinking of everything that would make my performance more real.

"Oh, don't worry, I had an amazing night playing video games and drinking energy drink" I looked at her in surprise. What a nerd. Jesus.

"Seriously?" I asked chuckling. She nodded "well... do you have plans for this afternoon?" She shook her head and I gave her one of my dazzling smiles "wanna go to Nicolai's Bar and Restaurant?" I asked hoping she would agree and not tell me to fuck off.

"Sure" she said to my surprise. She walked inside her room and closed the door right at my nose.

I laughed as I walked outside her building. I deserved it. I knew it. But there was something funny about all this. She was a total naive of the whole dating world, I was an expert. If she wants to play, she would have to beat me first.