15: Come Together

***DISCLAIMER***

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

As I walked down the stairs I heard some of my friends calling me but I didn't stop. I just wanted to get out of the house before it got crowded.

Before getting to Tina's apartment I passed by Walmart and got her some essentials for the house. I hope she doesn't mind I'm taking stuff based on my taste.

I drove to her apartment and the song we had listened to that day I drove her around was playing. I stopped at Domino's and got a pizza.

I parked in the designated spot and hopped off the car taking my bag, the pizza and the Walmart bags with me.

The elevator was still broken. I took the stairs in twos and got to Tina's floor in seconds. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door after me.

I felt tempted on shouting 'honey, I'm home' as a joke but Tina came out of the room before I could do so. Still, it made me laugh for a good minute.

"What's so funny?" She asked sitting on the couch. Her eyes were puffy and her hair looked a bit messy, she must've been sleeping .

"Nothing" I said with chuckle. She shrugged and looked at the floor distractedly.

I placed the pizza box on the coffee table and gave her the Walmart bags. I walked to the room and placed my bag on the floor next to the bed.

"Thanks for the towels and blankets, I really like them" she said with smile. I nodded and sat next to her.

She leaned to kiss my cheek but I moved so she kissed my lips. Her cheeks turned red and smiled.

We ate in the living room and then went to her bedroom to watch a movie. Tina was looking for a movie on Netflix while I started at the screen absently, my phone kept vibrating on the nightstand and I knew it was my frat brothers probably calling me a pussy for leaving.

"You can answer, you know" she said with an annoyed tone. I looked at her confused and then realized she was talking about the phone. I shrugged and turned around to grab the phone from the nightstand to turn it off.

"It's my frat brothers, we have a party to celebrate for the win tonight but I ditched them" I turned the 'Do Not Disturb' feature on and placed the phone on the nightstand again. She looked at me for a few moments, a surprised look on her eyes.

Tina didn't settle for any movie so I just picked one that sounded very interesting. It was about a guy that was a hired killer and was known as the 'Boogeyman'. Throughout the movie, Tina stared at me more than the screen.

"What are you doing for Spring Break?" I asked her pausing the movie and looking at her. She blinked confused and stammered before answering.

"I'm going to Dominican Republic" she said still confused. I wanted to invite her to come to Punta Cana with us.

"And what are you going to do over there?" I asked her hoping it wasn't anything really important.

"Visiting my parents" she answered. damn it. I thought biting my lip and nodding distractedly "What are you doing?" She asked.

"We're planning on going to Punta Cana" I said and she cracked up laughing. I frowned and helped her sit up when she choked with her own saliva "are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she answered taking a deep breathe before speaking again "you do know that Punta Cana is in the Dominican Republic, right?" she asked looking at me with a smile.