6: Finger Up The Wrong Hole

I went up to Tina's dorm as soon as I was out off class. I knocked on her door and waited for her answer.

"Hi gorgeous" I greeted her smiling. She was still in her pijamas.

"Hey" she whispered. I noticed the book in her hands and read the title out loud:

"A Tale Of Two Cities" I rolled my eyes. That was one boring book. She took the book and placed it on the nightstand "there's a party tonight" she shook her head no and I started smiling "come on, it'll be fun" I tried to convince her.

"What's fun for you is definitely not fun for me" she remarked. It took me by surprise but I had to get used to her snappy personality.

"Please come" I begged until she agreed.

We drove to the frat house listening to music on the way. Tina liked Air Supply, I made a mental note.

I parked and we hopped off the car and went straight upstairs.

Tina went straight to my bed and fell asleep. I lied next to her and dragged her inside my arms, cuddling her against my chest and making sure to get her smell as deep as I could inside my head.

***

We went down to the party and for the first time I felt like Tina was enjoying herself. She was drinking beer and looking around while holding my hand as I talked with Patrick about the upcoming season.

"Hey" I whispered in her ear making her shiver. I leaned down and kissed her nose "wanna dance?" She nodded excitedly and we walked to the dance floor.

She moved her hips against me like if she was a whole new girl. She was making my cock tremble. I took the moment when she leaned back to whisper in her ear.

"All I want to do is fuck you" I pulled her closer to me and she kept dancing against me.

We sat down and I went to the kitchen for drinks. I had to stop drinking or else I'll be spilling everything to Tina.

In the kitchen my friends were playing Truth or Dare, I joined the game for one round.

"I dare you to kiss the first girl you see here" I laughed and grabbed the blonde girl next to me and kissed her. We got a bit carried away when I placed her on the table and moved my hand to her panties.

I moved her skirt up and moved her underwear to the side with two of my fingers. I started touching the girl forgetting we had a cheering crowd around us. She was so wet. I introduced one finger inside her and she moaned in my mouth. I put another one and she grabbed my neck harder.

"Mmmm" she moaned and tilted her head backwards. She bit her lips and looked at me "keep going" she encouraged me and kissed me again.

My erection was going to break through my jeans if I didn't take it out.

We kept kissing until I felt a warm rancid liquid being poured over us. I turned around ready to punch the motherfucker who dared to do that but instead I found a fuming Tina looking at me with disgust.

The beer stung in my eyes but I saw how Tina turned around bottle of liquor in her hands.

"Hey! Bad boy!" The blonde talked getting my attention "finish what you started" I shook my hand and cleaned my fingers with her skirt.

"Sorry" I whispered and walked out of the kitchen. I heard laughs behind me but I was numb to everything.

I looked for Tina all around the house but realized I got to her too late when I saw her walking outside the house with Jack. Suddenly, my confusion turned into rage and I wanted to punch somebody.

For the rest of the party I was in such a bad mood that everybody avoided me. I sat down in a couch with a beer and drank it all in one sip. Girls came to sit next me and tried to cheer me up, some of them even asked why I was after such a thing like Tina. That only made even angrier.

Some douchebags started joking around next to me and telling everybody how I couldn't make a girl finish. I stood up ready to punch the motherfuckers but Ivan stopped and sent me to room. He stopped the party reminding everyone that we had practice tomorrow.

***
I went to my room and took my car keys. As I walked down the stairs Ivan called me.

"Blake I think you're too drunk to drive" he was like the dad of the frat house "it's not worth it" he added and turned around to go to his room.

I listened to his advice and went to bed. I took a big glass of water and two Aspirins before falling asleep.

Next morning I was already out of the house at 8. I drove to Carl's Jr. And bought a breakfast for Tina. I'll need a better apology for what I did last night.

I got to her dorm and had to negotiate with the stupid Dorm Representative or whatever the hell Kyle was to go up to her dorm. When I was going to knock on her door she opened it.

"Good morning" I said cheerfully with a smile. She rolled her eyes and I knew she must hate me "hey..." I started but stupid Kyle cut me off.

"Blake I gave you a minute and it's been five, hurry the hell up" Kyle screamed standing on the end of the hallway.

"Kyle, please" I sighed biting my tongue "shut the hell up" he left not without giving me a nasty look. I looked back at Tina "hey, sorry I about last night" I started and immediately knew I fucked up too bad to apologize like that.

"Listen Blake, I don't need your apologies" she started but something made her stop "thanks for breakfast and for taking me out last night, if you excuse me, I have to go find someone" I knew who she meant by someone. That motherfucker Jack.

She took the Carl's Jr. Bag off my hand and my sunglass and walked down the hallway leaving me at her door like a fucking trash bag.

***
Ivan made me work extra hard on the warms ups with me because he realized I was mad. Everybody seemed to be talking about the whole scene Tina and I, mostly me, made last night at the party.

We finished practice and I took a quick shower on the gym showers before driving outside campus to distract myself. I wanted to go and punch that motherfucker. He was always waiting for any of the girls that I wanted to snap them out of my hands. It's like he made his goal in life to piss me off.

I hit the breaks abruptly stopping right on time on the red light. The car behind me honked and I rolled down my window and gave them the finger. I was too pissed off to even care.

I drove until it was dark enough and on my way back to campus I found myself at the front of her dorm. I saw her walking towards the coffee shop next to her building. I turned off the engine and followed her by foot.

"Tina" I said once we were in front of the coffee shop. She turned around surprised but not happy to see me " I tried apologizing this morning but you didn't let me and then you ran our with that... jerk" I said clenching my jaw. She chuckled.

"Well," she said and paused "maybe we should let this go" did we ever have 'something'? "I really like Jack" I felt the anger building up in my body "go back to your parties and girls, I'm sure they miss you" her words were only making me angrier.

"Fine" I yelled and she jumped. I felt my body's temperature rising as every second passed. She raised her arms and let them fall shrugging.

"Fine" she whispered and turned around leaving me standing with my fists trembling at each side of me.

I went to the school gym after my fight with Tina. I used the punching bag until I almost broke it. The few people in there seemed too intimidated by me to even approach me and tell me to stop.

As I drove back to the house, I groaned and hit the steering wheel multiple times. Fucking Jack and his damn ability to make girls fall for him so easily.