"I feel like there needs to be a map for this place," Jessica murmured, stepping beside Charlie.

"It can get pretty overwhelming." Charlie cleared her throat. "Well, since Cas decided to fly the coop, I guess I'll be the tour guide."

"You said there was a room where we can get what we need out of this sap?" asked Meg.

"Yeah. There is. Only...it's been a while since I've been here."

"So you don't know where it is."

"Well, it's a good thing there's more than one of us. We can find it easier," said Jessica.

"Wait a minute," Jo piped. "You sure she should get a tour?" She threw a murderous glare at Meg.

"Hey, I'm on your side," Meg retorted. "Might wanna get past the demon racism there, Daphne."

"On our side?" Jo laughed darkly. "Please. The only reason you're here is because Cas pulled your ass here. Wherever you came from, you don't want to go back. You don't want to help Sam and Dean."

"I do." Meg crossed her arms. "Besides, I thought we were just starting to become sisters after I helped save your ass back at the motel."

"You could've staged that."

Meg rolled her eyes. "Oh, yeah, because I'm the evil mastermind that orchestrated that. I got stabbed in the shoulder on purpose."

"Guys," Jessica groaned. "Play nice."

"Oh, I'm amazed that you can talk, Malibu. I mean, you were white as a ghost when Castiel told you what was really going on."

"I've gotten better," said Jessica in a wavering tone.

"Can you not do that?" Charlie snapped as Meg flashed Jessica her demon eyes.

"What? It's fun."

Charlie rolled her eyes. "Just, come on."

"Aren't you four a motley crew?" the demon chuckled.

"Why didn't you duct tape his mouth?" asked Charlie.

"Sorry, I'm not Staples," said Meg. "We were lucky Cas brought the handcuffs."

Charlie ignored the captive demon's quips, and the five of them took a tour of the bunker. Many times they confused themselves, and a few times, one or two would branch off to see if they had better luck solo.

"Oh, wait, it's in here," said Charlie. She entered an inventory room.

"This is the place?" Meg asked. "I'm real disappointed."

Charlie frowned. "It's here, just, out of sight." She went to two shelves and pulled them back, exposing a hidden dungeon area, complete with Devil's Trap and chair to strap their demon captive in.

"Not like Hell, but it'll do."

"Move," said Jo, who shoved the demon into the dungeon. She and Charlie strapped the demon down.

"Mm, tighter, ladies," the demon crooned. Charlie ignored it and backed out of the trap. The four women glared at the demon, who eyed them with a mischievous look. "So, what? This the part where you try and interrogate me?"

"There's no trying about it," said Jo.

"I won't talk."

"Try and get him to slip, I'll hunt for some holy water and things that can damage his smug ass."

"She's a firecracker, isn't she?" the demon purred as Jo slipped out of the dungeon. "I'd have thought it would've been you, Shirley Temple." He nodded towards Charlie.

"How'd you find us?" Meg demanded.

"Really don't want to spoil that secret."

"If you want to live, you will."

"Sorry, but, none of you skanks intimidate me."

"Oh, give us time," said Jo, who came back with a flask in hand. She shot some water out at the demon, who screamed in pain. The water reacted like acid on his skin. "We'll become your worst nightmare."

"Unless you're sporting black eyes and stronger than me, that's not happening."

"How did you find us?" Jo sprayed the demon with more holy water. His cries echoed around them.

"Magic."

"Wrong." Another holy water shower. "Try again."

"We knew it would happen the second someone realized they disappeared." The demon grunted. "We were expecting that angel that's always up their ass, not you four."

"So you know where Sam and Dean are?" asked Jessica.

"I know who took them, but not where they are."

"You'd be doing yourself a favor by telling us."

"Bargaining isn't gonna help me, sweetheart. I'm dead either way."

"What makes you say that?" asked Charlie.

"My boss, she—if she knew what happened, she'd have my head."

"See?" asked Jessica. "This would be your better bet."

"Who's this 'she'?" asked Meg.

"You've been away for too long to have heard about her," the demon said. "Besides, she's not after the Winchesters. She got them out of her way so they wouldn't stop her."

"From what?"

"Ha, I got you going there for a second, didn't I?" The demon laughed. "Not gonna say."

"I'll kill him right now, he's spewing nonsense," said Meg to the others.

"Go ahead, at least you'll make it quick."

"Mm, sweet cheeks, I probably won't."

"You guys keep working on him," said Jessica. "I'm gonna step out."

"Can't take the hint, Barbie girl?" the demon sneered to Jessica.

"I'll go with her," Charlie volunteered. She followed Jessica out of the dungeon, and back out towards the bunker's library.

"Where's Castiel?" Jessica insisted.

"I wish I knew," said Charlie. "He'll turn up. He might be on a good lead and taking it from there."

"You're not far off," came a gruff voice.

Charlie and Jessica turned and found Castiel, beaten and worse for wear, standing in the other part of the bunker. The two girls ran to him, just barely missing catching him. He landed hard on the bunker floor.

"Crap," said Jessica. "Castiel, what happened?"

"He's out," said Charlie, as the two rolled the angel onto his back. "He got into one hell of a scrap." His trenchcoat was practically shredded, and his cuts wept blood. His face was bruised and battered. "Let's get him up, and then we'll let the others know."

"Provided they haven't killed each other yet."

"Don't worry," Charlie grunted as she and Jessica got Castiel between them, one arm of his over each of their shoulders, "the demon will keep them from turning on each other."