"Can I help you?" Fred asked Hermione.

"Is that all you have to say?" Hermione questioned him. He just shrugged and grabbed the dung bombs to ring them up. "Fred! What happened to us? You told me you loved me!" She yelled at him and he looked to her eyes.

"We'll I don't. I only stayed because the kids and now I found Jasmine and I don't need you."

"You know what Fred? Screw you! Maybe I will take Malfoy's offer!" She said and walked out of the store.

In Fred's mind he was screaming. 'Take Malfoy's offer?' He thought to himself. He was under love potion and the imperious curse and he hated it. He missed Hermione and he didn't want to keep snogging Jasmine. And he heard Jasmine say something about going all the way tonight. He defiantly didn't want to do that.

***

Hermione apparated back to the Burrow where Ginny and Harry were playing with James and Teddy. Today Teddy had bubble gum pink hair, just like his mother had had. He still hasn't learned how to control his powers yet because he is only a little over a year old.

"Hey Hermione, any luck with baby dresses?" Ginny asked Hermione as she walked through the door.

"Um yeah." Hermione answered, heavily distracted.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked, her eyebrows creasing and she looked up to Hermione.

"I saw Fred and Jasmine. They were snogging the life out of each other."

"I'm really sorry Hermione. Do you want me to talk to him?" Ginny asked.

"No, I don't want him to hurt you too. He's already hurt me and Ron."

"You know what Hermione? I don't give a crap. He may be my brother but right now he is being an absolute git and I am fully on your side! He hurt you, and Ron and I have no problem hexing his ass into next year if I have to!" Ginny said, raising her voice.

"Ginny, watch your language young lady!" Mrs. Weasley scolded as she walked Into the room. Ginny rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Mum, I am seventeen years old now! I can say what ever I please!" She said back.

"Not while your under my roof you won't." Mrs. Weasley simply said and walked to the kitchen. Ginny sighed, feeling defeated and sat back down on the couch.

"I'm just saying Hermione, he does one more git move, I will hex his ass without a problem." Ginny said in a low whisper so that her mother wouldn't scold her again.

"Yeah well I hope it won't come to that." Hermione said and sighed. She thought about what Malfoy said, about how she could get back to Fred. Should she? Or is that going too far? She wanted to do something... fun.

"Ginny, do you want to go out for a drink tomorrow or tonight or something?" She asked Ginny and her eyes light up.

"Yes! Yes I do! Can Harry come or do you want just a girls night?"

"Maybe just a girls night would be good." Hermione said truthfully. She loved Harry as a friend but it was nice to just be with the girls.

"Maybe we could invite Beatrice?" Ginny asked Hermione who scrunched up her face disapprovingly. "Come on, she's okay. And if her and Ron are dating, maybe we should try to get to know her a bit better."

"Uhh Fine." Hermione said. "Let's go tonight. I'm going to go ask Ron something." She said and set her kids down by Ginny and walked up the stairs to Ron's room.

"Ron?" She asked as she knocked. She heard footsteps come closer and Ron opened the door.

"What's up?"