This book

Ok so like you all probably like "where is epilogue 2?". And I honestly don't know. But I want to finish this book with the epilogues. Except I'm am so busy that I don't have time or I don't feel like writing. I feel like I only write well when I don't have a deadline and am rushing.

The thing is if I continue this book now I could give false hope about me completing it soon. And to be honest I don't believe it will get done until the summer when I have a ton of free time. I'm mad at myself for not updating this book in so long.

And I'm so thankful for all the people who read this. It means a lot to know that people are enjoying it. I decided to make this announcement because of some comment discussions I have heard.

But my answer is no, this book is not complete yet. And hopefully I will be able to finish in the summer and possibly continue "split" which I had abandoned. Though I am facing an issue. I'm starting to fall out of the newscape fandom. I don't know though, I'm really trying to stay. But I won't give up on these books. 

Even if I fall out of the fandom I will continue to write. Sadly this book and all the others except "choices" will not be updated until the summer. I'm sorry but you guys have to wait a bit longer for things to work good again.

Anyway, I want to make up for me being absent on many of my books for so long. So uh I guess you guys can ask me questions. Nothing personal though, like where do you live? How old are you? Etc. 

And I think I'm going to make a book of updates in my life and how it's going. So that's about it. Thanks for your patience and I hope you understand. Please ask me questions and I'll answer in the next update. Have a great day and remember you are all amazing people! Goodbye! :)