Chapter 30-Please come back...

Tommy's p.o.v

I quickly ran towards Nick in a panic. As soon as he closed his eyes I screamed his name. Tears began to appear in my eyes. As I got closer he stopped moving. This alarmed me even more. My tears began falling down my cheeks as I ran. My breath began to quicken. All I could hear was my feet slamming onto the ground as I ran towards Nick.

Once I got to his body I collapsed onto my knees next to him. I brought my hands up to my face. I covered my mouth as I looked at the huge cut that ran from his heart to his lower stomach. Tears continued falling down my face but then began to pour down my cheeks as I looked at the cut. 

How did this all happen?! Who did this?! I swear when I find them I'll kill them! Nick didn't deserve this. If only I was awake,I could have maybe saved him! Why did It have to be Nick? Why couldn't it of been me?

I moved my hands away from my mouth slowly. I moved my hands towards Nick's lifeless body. I placed my hand by the large cut. My hand instantly got covered in his blood. I moved my hand away quickly and looked at it. A few more tears slipped down my cheeks.

I then looked down. I saw the huge crimson red pool under me. It was staining my pants but I couldn't care less. My tears fell into the blood pool. I stared into the pool of blood. I could see my reflection in it. My eyes and cheeks looked very puffy from crying. And I had a huge frown on my face. 

I then looked back up at Nick's body. I  moved my head to look at his face. He had a slash on his cheek. More tears fell down my cheeks. I moved one of my hands towards Nick's cheek. I placed it on his cheek gently. I moved my thumb up and down beside the slash. I removed my hand so I could wipe away tears. I  wiped the tears falling down my cheek with the back of my hand. I looked back at Nick's face and noticed my bloody hand print on his face. 

I then noticed his glasses looked broken. The lenses were all messed up with tons of scratches and cracks on them. And the left side of his glasses was bent a bit. His glasses were really messed up.

 I then looked at his lifeless body to see if I could see anymore injuries. None, at least I don't think there are anymore. I looked at Nick's hand and grabbed it. It brought it up to my cheek and held it there. My crying then increased again. It was like waterfalls were falling down my face. I squeezed hi hand tightly as I cried.

After a long time of sitting there and crying I leaned down and placed my head gently on his chest. I closed my eyes as the last of my tears fell down my cheeks. I cried so much I couldn't cry anymore. That's new. I don't think I've cried this much ever,At least not from what I remember. 

"hello," Said a voice. That voice sounds so familiar. I sat up straight again and opened my eyes to look at who was speaking to me. I wasn't expecting to see the person I saw. I saw the girl from the flower garden. And everyone else Nick and I met on our way here.

"Hi," i said trying not to cry again.

"Im sorry," she said looking at Nick. 

"Don't be, it's not like it's your fault," i said.

"I have a question for you," she said.

"Ask," i said looking at Nick's face.

"Do you love him?" She asked. This question shocked me. I don't know how to answer this question. I know she's not talking about like love as if he was part of my family. She's talking about romantic love. I've never romantically loved someone.

"Do you?" She asked again. I have to answer. What to say? I don't even know if I love him. 

"I don't know," I said.