Chapter 12-The flower garden

Cory's p.o.v

we weren't far from the garden. I could see the entrance. The place looked beautiful. we soon reached the entrance.

"Woah..." Uni said. I laughed at his reaction.

"it's quite pretty,"

"yeah..." I took his hand and walked into the garden. There was a huge cherry tree in the middle of the garden. There was tons of beautiful flowers. But what stood out the most was the huge circle of stones in front of the cherry tree. we walked towards the circle then the ground rumbled. We almost fell over. When we looked back at the circle there was a beautiful lady in the middle of it. She was very tall. She had long light purple hair. She was wearing a beautiful gown with flowers on it. She opened her eyes slowly to reveal her aqua irises. She had a small smile on her face.

"Why have you come?"she said,her voice was Angelic.

"Umm,we need a magic flower,"Uni said.

"Magic flower? For what?" She asked kindly.

"For Cory,he needs it so he can be human again,"

"Hmm,"

"What's wrong?" Uni asked.

"You can have it,"

"You want nothing in return?" I asked. She laughed.

"I don't need anything from you,"

"So you'll just give it to us?" Uni asked.

"You're right young man," I looked over at Uni who was smiling brightly. The lady turned around and grabbed something from the ground. She turned around and leaned down. She put her hand out in front of us with a Beautiful magic flower. I smiled and went to grab it but then remembered that I'd hurt me. Uni looked at me confused but then made a face saying 'ohhhhhh'. He grabbed the flower.

"Thank you," Uni said.

"You're welcome," 

"Thank you very much," I said. The lady just smiled at me. She then walked over to another garden part. Uni and I turned around and left the garden. 

"Where now?"

"The healing pond, we need a heart stone," before we left the lady told us which way to go. She said the way to the pond was past the garden. If we follow the path we'll eventually get there.

Nick's p.o.v

We made it to the front of the garden. I walked in tommy close behind me. There was a beautiful cherry tree and some cool flowers but what had my attention was a very tall lady with her back turned to us. She had long light purple hair with some dark purple streaks in her hair. She was wearing a gown with purple accents.

"Um excuse me," I said.

"Hmmm,"she said turning around.

"Hello miss,me and my friend need a magic flower,"

"You too?" What did she mean by that? 'You too?' that implies that others were here recently,right?

"Yes please," Tommy said. He was actually being polite,that's a first! The lady laughed a little then turned back around. After a minute she turned back around and put her hand out towards us. She was holding a magical flower. I looked at Tommy. He just stared at it. I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and I pointed to the flower.

"Oh yeah!" He said. I sighed and shook my head. He grabbed the flower and put it in his bag.

"Thank you miss," I said.

"You're welcome Nick," she said. Wait how does she know my name?

"how do you know his name?" Tommy asked.

"I know all monsters,"

"Wow!" Tommy said. I laughed at Tommy and so did the lady.

"We must get going, goodbye!" I said. Tommy and I turned around and ran out the entrance. The lady yelled to us where to go. She basically said to follow the path.  Next stop is the healing pond. This should be interesting to say the least.

Dawn's p.o.v

Jon and I were getting close to the gardens entrance. When we got to the entrance we could hear beautiful singing. We slowly crept into the garden. The garden was amazing. It reminded me of my mom's garden. She loved gardening,she had a huge garden in our backyard. We stopped at the sight of a tall woman. She was the one signing. The song was beautiful. The woman had long purple hair with a braid in it. She had many flowers in her hair. She was also wearing a flower crown. She opened her eyes when she was done singing.

"That was beautiful!" Jon exclaimed. The lady laughed.

"Thank you,"she said.

"Why are you here?"she asked.

"We need a magic flower,"

"Is that so?"

"Yup!" The lady seemed to like Jon's energy. But how couldn't.

"Just one?"

"Yes please!" Jon smiled. The lady turned around and grabbed a flower. She turned back around and handed Jon the flower. He looked at it amazed. I laughed a little at his reaction. The lady seemed amused by Jon.

"Thank you!" He said.

"Yes,thank you,"I said.

"No problem Dawn and Jon,"

"How did you know our names?" Jon asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"I guessed," she said.

"Really? You're really good at guessing!" Jon said. I looked at him trying not to laugh. Did he really think she was serious? Whatever. The lady gave us instructions on how to get to our next stop, the healing pond. We thanked her one last time then left. We started heading back down the path toward the healing pond.