Chapter 14-Under the sun

Cory's p.o.v

Uni and I walked down the path. We soon reached a clearing. The clearing was filled with flowers and was surrounded by trees. The field was pretty but there was something we need from this field. In this field sun dust falls and you can collect it. But supposedly there is a sun goddess that watches over this clearing.

We soon reached the huge willow tree in the middle of the clearing. A lady wearing a golden yellow gown with tiny suns on the skirt. Her hair was in a bun ,she had a golden head band. Her hair was brown with blonde tips. She smiled at us.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi," I said my cheeks hot.

"what may I help you with?"

"We are here for sun dust," Uni said.

"Sun dust? For what purpose?"

"For Cory," Uni said pointing at me. I nodded as she looked at me.

"Why does he need it?"

"So he can be human again,"

"I see," was all she said.

"So,will you give it to us?"

"Yes,on one condition,"

"That condition is?"

"You two have to get me a golden flower,"

"Okay," me and Uni turn around and run toward the golden flowers we saw when we walked towards the willow tree. I grabbed one and we ran back. I handed the flower to her and she crushed it in her hand.

"Why would you do that!?" Uni asked. She giggled at his reaction and opened her hand. In her hand was sun dust. I stared in awe,same for Uni. I looked over at Uni and he got the message. He held out his hand and the lady poured the dust into his hand. I grabbed a small bottle like container. I handed it to him and he poured the sun dust into it,being extremely careful to not drop any dust. When he was done he put the small bottle into his backpack.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome,my name is Bri so you know,"

"Nice to meet you Bri,I'm Cory and that is Uni," I said. I motioned to Uni when I said his name. We said our goodbyes and continued on the trail. When we reached the forest we sat at the trunk of a tree. This'll be our break. We should take a break for around 30 minutes.

Nick's p.o.v

Tommy was complaining about his legs hurting so I had to carry him while I walked. He was on my back. Luckily he isn't heavy. We got to the clearing that we were told about. I walked to the willow tree in the middle of the clearing. There was a lady standing in front of the tree. She had a golden yellow gown with suns on the skirt. She also had small sun shaped gems on her face like freckles. She had brown eyes and brown and blonde hair.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"We need sun dust!" Tommy said jumping off my back.

"For?"

"For nick,he needs it to be a cool human again,"

"Get me a golden flower,"

"Okay!" Tommy shouted. I didn't know where to find the golden flower. I ran after Tommy. I lost him for a second but I found him just a little farther ahead crouching. I looked over him and saw a golden flower. He grabbed it and we ran back to the lady. Tommy gave it to her and she crushed it. Tommy was super happy about it being crushed. The lady gave tommy the dust. Tommy got a container out of his backpack and put the dust in it. He carefully placed the container in his backpack.

"Thank you!" Tommy yelled for no reason. He just likes being loud.

"You're welcome,"she said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Oh silly me,I'm Bri," she said.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Tommy and that is Nick,"

"It was nice meeting you,'I said. She nodded and smiled. We walked towards a random tree and sat down to relax. We'll probably spend around half an hour here.

Dawn's p.o.v

We walked up to a big tree in the field. There was a beautiful woman by the tree. She was the goddess of the sun. She had a necklace on with a sunstone in the middle. She was very beautiful like most goddesses. I felt my face heat up when I saw her, I saw Jon look at me a little sad. I looked at him and he smiled. He grabbed my arm and yanked me down to his level. He kissed my cheek then led us over to the girl. I was a little shocked at what just happened. Was Jon jealous? No. Maybe? Anyway when we got to the girl she smiled at us.

"Hi! What's your name?" Jon asked.

"Hello I'm Bri,what do you need?"

"Sun dust,please,"

"Get Me a golden flower then you can have the dust,"

"Okay! I'm Jon and that's dawn by the way," Jon said. He then grabbed arm and dragged me over to some flowers. I looked at them carfully while Jon just looked at them quickly. I found a golden flower and picked it. Jon was sitting down looking at the flowers. I helped him up and we went back to the lady. I handed her the flower and she crushed it,causing Jon to make a shocked noise and hide behind me a bit. The lady giggled at Jon and then put out her hand. In her hand was sun dust. The flowers must turn into sun dust. 

"Wow!" Jon said jumping out from behind me. He put out his hand and she put the dust in his hand. He looked at me and smiled. I got out a tiny bottle and handed it to him. He poured the sun dust into the bottle and put it in his backpack.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome," she smiled at us then disappeared. Jon looked amazed that she just disappeared. I chuckled and sat down at the base of the willow. Jon sat down beside and started doing something. I didn't bother looking. I just started at the trees. Then something was placed on my head. I turned around and saw Jon with a huge smile on his face. I noticed that he had a flower crown on. I touched my head and felt, I also had a flower crown on. I took it off and looked at it.

"Do you like it?" Jon asked.

"Yeah, it's beautiful," I smiled at him. He smiled back and moved closer to me. He was snuggled into my side. He hugged me and fell asleep. I'll have to wake him up later. But I'll just enjoy the silence and just look at the trees.

A/n: Sorry for not updating yesterday but yo make up for that I'm posting this chapter that was supposed to be posted yesterday. I was just really busy. Hope you liked this chapter,bye!