Chapter 10-Let's get going!

-the next day-

Cory's p.o.v

We've had time to talk to each other and now he'll probably help. We should get going. The faster I get back to being human the better. I know how to get to where we need to go but it's not easy. We have to pass an extremely haunted area. And we have yo collect things on our journey. But the most important thing is at the end. Then the human has to mix the items we collected together. Then the monster drinks it and ta-da they're human. The trip is very dangerous but I think Uni will help me.

I was sitting in Uni's room,he went to downstairs to help his parents with something. I heard footsteps coming up,it must be Uni. The person opened the door and walked in. I was right about the person being Uni. He came over and sat beside me.

"What's up?"he asked.

"Uni,I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it that you need to talk about?" He said looking at me.

"You see,for me to become human you need to help me. So I was wondering if you'd go on a journey with me to collect what I need and then you can mix it together for me. Then I'll be human again. But I must warn you the journey is very dangerous." I said looking at him.

"I see. I'll help."

"Thank you."

"When are we leaving?"

"I was thinking tomorrow,"

"Then we should start packing,"

"I guess," Uni then got up and grabbed two backpacks from his closet. He tossed one at me and told me to gather clothes and other stuff we'd need that was in his room. He was going downstairs to tell him mom he was going on a trip with his friends so he'd be gone. He was also getting food and water and other stuff from the kitchen.

I went to his dresser and grabbed some of his clothes,putting them in the bag. Then I looked around and grabbed things we might need. After I got what I think is all that we'd need I closed the bag and set it down by the door. Tomorrow starts the journey. 

Uni came back up with the bag he brought down. It was stuffed with snacks and drinks. He looked through the bag I Filled and then started looking for something. He found stuff in his box of random stuff. It was a lighter and a flashlight. He stuffed them in the bag and closed it. He then walked over to the bed and sat down. We started talking about some things that we may encounter on the journey.

Nick's p.o.v

I should probably ask Tommy about the journey. See if he'll help me,he probably will because he's so nice. Tommy was busy trying to fix something that belongs to his 'mom'. He was trying to get something and ended up breaking something. The object didn't seem that important but Tommy was super worried. I walked over to the corner he was sitting in and took the object from him. He looked up at me as I fixed it. I smiled and handed it back.

"Thanks,"he muttered.

"Tommy,I need to ask you something important."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong,I just have a question,"

"Okay,what is it?"

"Well,to become human again a monster needs a humans help. But in order for the monster to become human they need a human to mix then something. I wanted to ask you if you'd be willing to go on the journey with me so I can become human. But I must tell you the journey is extremely dangerous."

"I'll help,"

"Thank you Tommy,"

"Yeah whatever,when do we have to go?"

"I was thinking tomorrow,"

"Sounds good,my 'parents' will probably let me go if I say I'm going with Uni and Jon even if I'm not."

"We should pack,"

"Probably,I'll get stuff from downstairs like food and stuff. And you can get clothes and other stuff from in here."he said getting up and leaving. 

"Oh,and there is a bag that you can put the stuff in in the closet!" Tommy yelled from downstairs. I looked towards the closet and walked over. I opened it a snatched the yellow bag. Tommy really likes yellow. I grabbed some clothes from his dresser,a flashlight,matches,and a lighter just in case the matches don't work and some other stuff.

Tommy came back upstairs with a chocolate bar in his mouth and a bag full of food and drinks. He put the bag down by his door and took the chocolate bar out of his mouth. He broke off a pice that wasn't in his mouth and put it in his hand and offered it to me. I laughed and took the chocolate. I bit it and it tasted amazing. I forgot how good chocolate was. My eyes were sparkling with happiness. Tommy just smiled and chuckled a little. I smiled at him and handed him the bag I packed. He looked through it and nodded as he looked through the different things I put in the bag. He looked up at me and smiled.

"We're all ready to go,all I need to do is ask my 'parents'."

Dawn's p.o.v

I really don't want to ask Jon to risk himself for me but I really want to be human again. I feel like it's to selfish to ask someone to put themselves in danger just for you. The thing is I know Jon will say he'll help but I don't want him to get hurt. Then I'll be responsible if he was hurt. I was sitting in Jon's bedroom on his bed just thinking. I heard running coming closer to the room,I guess Jon felt like running up the stairs. Jon opened the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey dawn!"he said.

"Hey Jon,"I replied calmly.

"So dawn,I heard about this cool journey that me and you can go on so you can be human again!"

"Oh..."I said quietly.

"Um Jon about that, the journey is very dangerous,"

"So? It helps you so, why not?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

"You don't have to you know..."

"I know! But I want to!"

"Thanks Jon,"

"You're welcome!"he smiled. He got up and started walking towards the door. He opened the door and turned around to face me.

"You can pack a bag that has stuff from up here,I'll go get food and drinks!"he then closed the door and I heard him run downstairs. Jon had a green backpack on his bed so I took that and put some clothes and other things we'd need in it. After a few minutes Jon came back upstairs with another green bag filled with food and water. He smiled at me and placed the bag down beside his bed. He laid down and yawned.

"I'm going to have a nap,"he said then yawned again.

"Okay,have a good sleep."

"Come lay down beside me dawn,"he said looking at me.

"Why?"

"Please,"he said doing puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine," I walked to the other side of his bed and got on. Jon rolled over and hugged me then fell asleep. I smiled at him then also fell asleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.