Epilogue part. 2 + small announcement

Jon's p.o.v

Today was the day Uni, Tommy, and I were having the surprise party for Dawn, Cory, and Nick. We had been planning it for like months. I was in charge of keeping the guys distracted while we set up.

I was sitting on my bed trying to decided what  I could ask them to do.  I had a blank notebook that I was supposed to wrote the ideas in. Suddenly Dawn entered my room. I looked over to him and smiled.

"Hey Dawn!" I said excitedly.

"Hey Jon," he replied calmly.

"What's up?" I asked setting my notebook aside. He came over and sat beside me.

"Nothing much, You?"

"I was just writing something,"

"And what would that something be?"

"It's a secret!"

"Oh, well could I at least help?" He asked. I thought for a minute. Should I let him help? I mean it's not like he'll know. Why not!

"I guess," I said. He smiled widely then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a bit.

"Thanks Jon, now what is it that you were writing?"

"W-well I need a list of stuff people have to do," I explained. He looked a little confused for a second.

"Hmm, I guess you could put like shopping," He proposed. A light bulb went off in my head.

"Oh yeah! Why didn't I think of that?" I said mumbling the last part. I quickly wrote it down in my notebook.

"You could also tell them to get something specific for you," Dawn said, smiling at me. I nodded and jotted it down.

I then had an idea. What if I sent them on a scavenger hunt?

I quickly wrote it down and grinned at Dawn.

"Well, that's enough. Thank you, Dawn." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem," He replied, blushing a bit. He then sighed and got up. He then made his way to my door way."I'm gonna go get something to eat."

"Okay, see you later!" I waved at him, he waved back before leaving my room.

I turned the page of my note book and wrote down 'scavenger hunt items'. I then thought for a moment before writing down a few random things that I thought of. I then ran out of items to think of. I sighed and stood up, still holding my notebook and pencil. I left my room in search for objects I could add to the list.

I walked downstairs, careful to avoid Dawn in the kitchen. I walked into the living room, memories of when my parents first met Dawn flashed in my head.

-Flashback-

"It's okay, Dawn. I'm sure they're gonna love you," I smiled warmly at him. Dawn sighed quietly.

"I know, it's just...I've never done this before..."

"Me neither," I replied, gently grabbing his hand. He sighed again. It's a little weird to see Dawn nervous considering he's almost always calm.

"You're the best, Jon." He mumbled, pulling me into an embrace. I blushed pink and wrapped my arms around Dawn's torso. I gently rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you, Dawn."

"I love you too, Jon." He replied. We slowly pulled away from each other. Dawn looked a lot less nervous now. I gently grabbed his hand.