Chapter 9-what do you eat?

-the next afternoon-

Nick's p.o.v

Tommy and I were just chilling while playing some games on his console and talking. After we finished a battle I felt a pain in my chest area. I held my hands up to my chest. Tommy looked at me with a conserned expression.

"What's wrong?"he asked getting up quickly and coming over to me. He crouched down so he was on my height because I was sitting.

"I-I'm just a little hungry..."I said. The pain was getting worse.

"What do you...eat?"

"Uh..."

"Is it blood? It's totally blood."

"Yes,its blood,"

"Called it!"he said.

"Tommy,I need blood please. Do you have anything?"

"Can you drink blood from humans without killing them?"

"Yeah....why?"

"You can have some of my blood."

"Tommy I couldn't,what kind of friend woul-" I started.

"And what kind of friend would I be if I let you starve? Plus it won't kill me so..."

"But it might hurt,"

"So.."

"Fine."I said standing up. Tommy stood up also. We sat on his bed. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I put my head by his neck and moved my head a bit so my mouth was by his neck. I moved a little closer and bit. His blood tasted very sweet. It was odd. I'm pretty sure human blood doesn't taste like this. I mean I haven't drank human blood it's always been animal blood. But when I was human I tasted blood and I'm pretty sure it was a metallic type taste not sweet. I opened my eyes a little because I noticed I had been drinking for a while. I noticed that tommy was very pale. I sealed the holes from my teeth and moved away. Tommy didn't look so good. 

"Tommy! Why didn't you stop me?"

"Because you neeeeeded it niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkk."he sounded drunk. I sighed and grabbed his mask. I took it off his face and put it on his bedside table. Tommy passed out. Lucky I stopped before I hurt him. I picked him up and moved his bedsheets so I could lay him down then put them on him. I placed him down and tucked him in. I walked out the door and went to the bathroom. I grabbed a cloth so I could wipe off the blood. I know I have blood around my mouth because I can feel it. I wiped my face quickly,I hope I didn't miss anything. 

I then walked back to Tommy's room and put the cloth into his laundry basket. I looked at tommy,he's way more peaceful when he's asleep. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. He smiled. I went to walk away,but then he grabbed my wrist.

"Please stay.."

"Fine..." I walked over to the other side of his bed and climbed on the bed. I moved a bit then laid down. Tommy wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Tommy,what if your parents find me?"

"They won't..." he said then started snoring softly. I smiled and took off my glasses. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Cory's p.o.v

I was getting hungry but I didn't want to eat with Uni around. I normally eat animals but I can't do that with someone else around. I think eating is more of an understatement. In summary it's very graphic. But I also drink blood like a vampire. Except I use all my teeth.

"Hey Cory,what do you eat?"

"Why?"

"Just wondering."

"I eat animals and other stuff."

"Other stuff?"

"Blood."

"Blood? Like a vampire?"

"Yes."

"Are you hungry?" 

"A little."

"Do you want my blood?"

"What?"

"If you're hungry why not have some blood."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay!" I moved over towards Uni. I moved my hand to his shirt collar. I moved his shirt so I could see his shoulder. I moved my mouth to his shoulder and bit in. After a minute I started hearing whimpering. It was Uni,it has to be. It'd explain why the whimpering is so loud,his mouth is close to my ear. I closed the wound so that his blood would stop coming out and I moved my head away from his shoulder. He had his eyes closed and he was biting his lip. He the opened his eyes then looked  at me and smiled. I smiled back. He looked at his shoulder and blushed a bit. He's going to have a hard time explaining that.

Dawn's p.o.v

Jon was asking me questions about monsters and basic stuff about fighting and random other stuff. 

"Dawn,what do you eat?"

"Nothing." I said. It was the truth, I didn't need to eat.

"Can you eat?"

"Yeah,"

"Can you taste?"

"Yup."

"Then let's go! I'll make you something!"he said happily. He stood up a grabbed my hand and ran downstairs with me behind him. His parents were at work so it was fine for me to walk around. I sat at the island in the kitchen while Jon looked through the cupboards. Then Jon found what he was looking for and took it out. It was a book,I think it's family recipes.

"What would you like dawn? Chocolate,strawberry,confetti,maybe red velvet?"

"D-Do you have vanilla?"

"Yeah!"he smiled.

"Is that what you want dawn?"

"Yes please." He then looked through the big book on the island. He then stopped and scanned the recipe. He then turned around and looked through the cupboards until he had a bunch of stuff on the island. Then he started mixing stuff together then put them in the oven.

"Dawn,do you want to help decorate the cupcakes?"

"Sure!"I smiled. He smiled back at me then the timer on the oven went off. Jon put on a glove and took the pan out of the oven and placed it on the stove top. He went to the fridge and grabbed some stuff.

"Do you want to help make icing?"

"Sure." I got up and walked around the island. Jon poured something into a bowl and handed me something and told me to put it in the bowl. I did as I was old then Jon said to mix them together. This was fun. We were finally done with the icing and the cupcakes were cool enough to ice. We started decorating until they were all done. I also noticed that Jon dyed the cupcakes green and aqua. We still had icing left so Jon started eating some. Then he stopped and looked at me. He smiled and made a boop noise as he put a dot of blue icing on my cheek. I chuckled a bit and bit the same to him but on his nose. He giggled. It was kinda cute.

 We cleaned up the kitchen then started eating the cupcakes. They were really good. They were the best I'd ever had. Jon was really good at baking. We then started talking again. But this time about fun stuff.

Sorry about the lack of updates I've been busy. But I'm going back home so chapters will be coming out more. Thanks for being patient. Bye!